Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dear god, guys. As partial owners, get your house in order! I don't need to be hearing about Rodgers to the 49ers at this hour with my mental state already as fragile as it is. I've been enduring possible Mac Jones to the 49ers talk. 

@Forge could be Rodgers or Mac Jones.  

SF have the assets to make a deal?

Pick 3 + 2021 2nd + some young players (Kinlaw/ Bosa, Deebo/ Aiyuk)

1 hour ago, R T said:

0VFb9m9X_normal.jpg

It’s so crazy how one person can tweet something that they heard from somebody who said that they heard somebody say something and it can blow up this quick

It's crazy how Rodgers could dead all this with one tweet since there's obviously some actual smoke but clearly has no intention to do so, Adrian.

39 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Question is, if the Packers trade Rodgers to SF and get that #3 overall pick, what do they do with that pick? 

Trade it for a pick in the top 10 plus a few other picks.

Turn Rodgers into

Kinlaw/ Bosa and Deebo/ Aiyuk 

Move pick 3 to Detroit/Denver/NE/Chicago 

2021 1st, 2nd, 2022 1st and 2nd

Something like that looks really tasty

Just tuned in to see what was an expected wildfire of comments.  Nothing said this week means much.  Of course all sides are aware of what the cap/contract means and Gute has not extended yet, so kudos to Gutey for holding his cards.  AR is great, and we are paying him top dollar for the next 3 years.  I can't see him leaving this year but do understand him trying to force a new deal, even if I hate the drama.

We'll see what happens but I see him playing great in GB this year, hopefully like  break sex we part with a bang, and the plan can go forward in the team's best interest next season.

Maybe he kicks up enough dust and gets his extension but I hope not.