TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Bengals add LeGarrett Blount and re-sign Andre Smith. We lost Kevin Minter to the Pats. No idea why they paid so much for Minter. We bid for ASJ but were outbid by multiple teams and tried to sign Vinatieri but Colts reserve bid was well above his min. 

Can't believe someone paid Seantrel Henderson 4.6 mil per year. He's looking at a 1 year suspension for his next failed drug test. People way overpaid for Trumaine Johnson too. He's not that good. Sheldon Richardson seems like a luxury signing for the Jags. But when you get a free 19 mil, why not use it? Surprised Cleveland and Jets aren't throwing their money around.

ATTENTION PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Workbooks for free agency are back open again.

Remember, every bidding round the values change for APY, Signing bonus as well as the contract length itself.

If you have pending reserve bids, make sure that the contract length of the contract is still good and that it hasn't voided the contract structure.

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@IrishHooligan00

@samsel23

@ChaRisMa 

@Fragafootball

@mountainpd

@PurpleMugen

@whodatOL

@Deadpulse 

@KingOfTheDot 

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC 

@davidderion

@Forge

@One Punch Man

@Trojan

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

5 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals add LeGarrett Blount and re-sign Andre Smith. We lost Kevin Minter to the Pats. No idea why they paid so much for Minter. We bid for ASJ but were outbid by multiple teams and tried to sign Vinatieri but Colts reserve bid was well above his min. 

Can't believe someone paid Seantrel Henderson 4.6 mil per year. He's looking at a 1 year suspension for his next failed drug test. People way overpaid for Trumaine Johnson too. He's not that good. Sheldon Richardson seems like a luxury signing for the Jags. But when you get a free 19 mil, why not use it? Surprised Cleveland and Jets aren't throwing their money around.

I thought he already served that suspension last year?

GD if I read that wrong I'm gonna be upset with myself and take it out on you.

9 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Very good deal for Det on Taylor Gabriel

Saw him on the FA list and couldn't figure out why he was still there. Can't believe I got him for that little. Marvin Jones, Golden Tate, Kenny Golladay, Taylor Gabriel, and Cameron Meredith...whew 

10 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I thought he already served that suspension last year?

GD if I read that wrong I'm gonna be upset with myself and take it out on you.

No, he's finished his most recent suspension, for 10 games. But he has Crohn's disease and smokes pot as his pain treatment. So he's flunked a lot of drug tests in his day, both in college and the NFL. His next failed test is an indefinite suspension with the ability to apply for reinstatement after 1 year. 

Archived