Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Edit-just heard its Bridgewater to the Jets. So really only Buffalo remains. 

Buffalo is going to trade up (again) for a rookie QB from this class. 

Unless an injury occurs in TC/preseason, and we fleece a team like we did Minny with Sammy, I don’t see Foles leaving. 

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:
5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Trey getting paid will help us in our quest for comp picks for sure

Didn't think about that. He's going to fetch a decent comp with that contract. 

That's if we don't sign too many people and cancel out any potential comp pick(s).

Just now, RBreezy said:

Anyone else want to take a flyer on Jordy Nelson? Could be a good #2 option for Wentz

If he can be had for cheap, absolutely, but I doubt with our cap situation and our other players we'd like to bring back that it's feasible, but I'd be super excited. Best offense in the league when Wentz is back to his old self. 

41 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's if we don't sign too many people and cancel out any potential comp pick(s).

Yea, possibly. I don't think we'll be bringing in a contract equivalent to a that though. But the comp picks aren't exact science. Does 3 minor contracts gained negate 1 bigger contract lost? I'm not too sure. 

43 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Christian Jones to Detroit - was a guy I really wanted. Maybe we'll make a strong push for Williamson now, unless they're working something with Bradham behind the scenes. 

Neither of those guys are good Bradham replacements. They are more true MIKE's that would play behind Hicks.

Unless they move Hicks to SAM and sign more of a run stuffing MIKE.

49 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Neither of those guys are good Bradham replacements. They are more true MIKE's that would play behind Hicks.

Unless they move Hicks to SAM and sign more of a run stuffing MIKE.

Yeah I think Hicks is our best option to replace Bradham, sign someone to fill the middle and draft someone to eventually replace them. 

Archived