All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He is stronger at true pro set but creative plays he sucks. It wont matter because we have old school qb in AR. Hopefully, he learns new technical stuffs to be ready for 2026 or whenever the life begins without AR.
  3. Vrabel shedding a tear not being able to coach this guy at RG
  4. Yup. If you don't have a decent OL your offense can't function properly no matter who is throwing, catching or rushing it.
  5. Screw it. Trade for Deebo and really drive the point home.
  6. i'd like a trade back unless they wanna grab JPJ, DeJean, Kool-Aid or Melton
  7. Would also love Patrick Paul at 44. Huge frame and arms, moves well. The upside is sky high his hand use just needs to get better.
  8. I've actually seen some draft media praise MN's draft so far. Am I the only one who thinks it's downright laughable? They seem to really think more highly of their roster than I did with these "all-in" moves. The Vikings fans looking for any way to cope in the comments is quite sad.
  9. CJGJ will be seeing some time in the slot. Brown is coming off injury. I'd like them to go up and down with 50&53 for DeJean and play him at safety.
  10. https://x.com/movethesticks/status/1783923480083235164?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1783830798275387652?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA
  11. Man I want DeJean so bad. I just don't think there is any world I can justify trading up for a DB after we just took one at 22.
  12. The Bears traded up with the Patriots to select Memphis wide receiver Anthony Miller with the No. 51 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. New England will receive the No. 105 pick as well as next year's second-round choice as compensation.
  13. Caleb Williams - BOOM Jayden Daniels - Meh Drake Maye - Meh Marvin Harrison Jr - BOOM Joe Alt - BOOM Malik Nabers - Meh JC Latham - Meh Michael Penix Jr. - BOOM Rome Odunze - BOOM JJ McCarthy - Meh Olu Fashanu - BOOM Bo Nix - BUST Brock Bowers - BOOM Taliese Fuaga - Meh Laiatu Latu - BUST Byron Murphy - BOOM Dallas Turner - BOOM Amarius Mims - BUST Jared Verse - Meh Troy Fautanu - BOOM Chop Robinson - BUST Quinyon Mitchell - BOOM Brian Thomas Jr - BOOM Terrion Arnold - Meh Jordan Morgan - BUST Graham Barton - Meh Darius Robinson - BUST Xavier Worthy - BOOM Tyler Guyton - Meh Nate Wiggins - BOOM Ricky Pearsall - Meh Xavier Legette - Meh Overall I felt like if a player were to make it to 1 PB or less, but be a quality player that was a Meh. If they made it to more than 1 PB and were generally a quality player through their career that was a Boom. While lastly if they made it to no PBs and were a backup during and/or after their 1st contract, then that was a bust.
  14. That and Adonai Mitchell's off the field. It would still be really hard for me to imagine both of them getting past Tennessee, though. Tennessee clearly wants receivers and has very little on the defensive line other than Jeffery Simmons.
  15. I receive: S28 8th @RandyMossIsBoss receives: Denzel Ward I accept. @TheKillerNacho
  16. Hey Chargers you want Deebo? Doesn’t have to move too far I think Deebo is going AFC anyways. Buff/NE/LAC/LV?
  17. 1. Pearsall is most like Aiyuk than Deebo, if SF is going to move a WR, it would likely be him 2. I'd like to see if it was me Top WR on the board in the third. Maybe move up a bit if T'Vondre Sweat falls in the late third or early fourth Dadrion Taylor Robinson at S in the fourth
  18. Oops. Forgot there were two Xavier's lol. I was referring to Legette.
  19. Reminds me of this article https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/aj-hawk-criticized-twitter-pat-mcafee-show-controversy.html
  1. Load more activity