Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

15 minutes ago, The LBC said:

It was a word choice because I figured that saying he should be the kill would be misread as intent beyond humor by some folks in here who haven't played with me before.

huh?

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

my vote on matts may or may not be because I am Captain America.

Honestly, Matts is too easy of a lynch n1 now. 

What he has done strikes me as only something that could be done by a bad town player, tbh. He knows that he's going to have to die one way or the other at this point (his clear of a civ is worthless if we don't know his alignment), so there's really no reason to lynch him n1. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

huh?

Read in response to the post Malf had directed at me two posts above the one you quoted.  Was it a word slip?  Yes.  Is it telling information?  Not really.  You all are free to decide, but if the shoe was on the other foot it's not something I'd make a big deal out of.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

IM BATMAN

No you aren't. 

5 hours ago, Danger said:

WTF is this Night Zero crap? 

Terrible mechanic.....

I like it.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

I'll take a replacement at the soonest convenience.

Bye bye. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

IM BATMAN

No you are not. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

IM BATMAN

I say nay. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4157991

IM BATMAN

Prove it. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

SAVE MARTHA

Posting restriction theory dead in the pool of martha's blood. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

Are u

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

IM BATMAN

The grammar 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

SA7WTZ8.gif?noredirect

IM BATMAN

Fire is bad

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7364374

IM BATMAN

Oh no

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

IM BATEMAN

Oh nooo

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

IM BATMAN

Oh nooo

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

IM BATMAN

Why though

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1. I need each of you to write "I am an avenger-aligned" post so that I can use it as an investigation. I am also asking for protection.

And before I get bashed for claiming so early, I only get it this one time. Since I was going to tell you the information tomorrow, I might as well have a clear/mafia for you. 

I am Avengers-Aligned. I'm also a founding member. 

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9581325

IM BATMAN

But are u

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

tumblr_oqojjdV4gO1rcn1qfo5_400.gif

IM BATMAN!!!

!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

ElementaryGreatCur-size_restricted.gif

IM BATMAN

Batman? Or Bat Bat?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12344295

IM BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

Ah the best batman

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

IM BATMAN :)

But

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

IM BATMAN

I call bull

Truthfully (not truthfully, but it occurred to me just now and so I'm running with it), I'm just trying to see how exhaustive Malf's Grand Master gif collection is.  And at what point he resorts to regular Goldblum gifs.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Truthfully (not truthfully, but it occurred to me just now and so I'm running with it), I'm just trying to see how exhaustive Malf's Grand Master gif collection is.  And at what point he resorts to regular Goldblum gifs.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Read in response to the post Malf had directed at me two posts above the one you quoted.  Was it a word slip?  Yes.  Is it telling information?  Not really.  You all are free to decide, but if the shoe was on the other foot it's not something I'd make a big deal out of.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, Matts is too easy of a lynch n1 now. 

What he has done strikes me as only something that could be done by a bad town player, tbh. He knows that he's going to have to die one way or the other at this point (his clear of a civ is worthless if we don't know his alignment), so there's really no reason to lynch him n1. 

Trying to protect your fellow scummate

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

tumblr_oo7ok0noZp1vxetcro1_1280.gif

Just now, Counselor said:

Trying to protect your fellow scummate

Yep, that's it.

Couldn't just be logic for a guy that is going to get lynched at some point anyway, who potentially has a way to clear a civ and who's grand plan in the first hours of day one could only make sense if he was being incompetent town. 

Even if I were scum, do you think that I would really care if one of them bought it on day 1? I'd probably be driving that buss....I've bussed and voted every scum teammate I've ever had (Dome, Swole, Orca in gopher's world, TKN and Naz in micro mafia gm 1). Trust me, if I were scum, you wouldn't see me coming at this juncture. 

Archived