HCs who will be Fired

RUGmen

3 hours ago, Soggust said:

I've been arguing with Steelers fans for years about how safe Tomlin's job was and what a great coach he is (I still believe that), 

But with that being said, I do think this is a possible year for a split, if one is to happen. 

If they are able to run the table though (which I think is a possibility), I think Tomlin 100% stays.

Oh I wish they would let him go lol.

I think it's fair for not-Lions fans to look at what Campbell has done and say OK, he's shown basic competence with a couple of game management blunders, good attitude on the team but after all its nothing special, they're hanging onto a playoff berth by a string...

But you don't see the true depth of what the Lions have had, coaching wise, the complete comedy of errors it has been. Matt Patricia is only the latest. Every coach they've had in the 30 years I've followed them, I could tell you multiple stories of laughable incompetence. 

Campbell, like his team, still has to develop further and get to the point where he's dependable and consistent week in and out. But he's already at a level where the Lions need to latch onto him with both hands and ride out whatever bumps are still to come.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not going to lie....not sure that Jackson wins that battle. 

Really? Harbaugh probably makes $10 million per year, and Biscotti has already offered Lamar a $250 million contract with $180 million in guarantees. 

Franchise QB is by far the more valuable asset. 

Harbaugh can't coach offense, can't coach defense, and has several quality players leave due to unhappiness in recent years (Orlando Brown Jr., Marquise Brown). Harbaugh was on the verge of being fired in 2018 until Lamar saved his job. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, biggie. said:

Todd Bowles looked great when they went 10-6 in 2015. Look what happened afterwards.

Completely irrelevant. It's 7 years ago and a different head coach.

The Jets may do poorly next year (as may anyone) and in that circumstance Saleh may be in danger (as may any HC). Your entire reasoning, and seemingly your purpose in life, is just that it's the Jets and you don't like them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Really? Harbaugh probably makes $10 million per year, and Biscotti has already offered Lamar a $250 million contract with $180 million in guarantees. 

Harbaugh can't coach offense, can't coach defense, and has several quality players leave due to unhappiness in recent years (Orlando Brown Jr., Marquise Brown). Harbaugh was on the verge of being fired in 2018 until Lamar saved his job. 

But Harbs was the head coach that drafted Lamar in the first place. And won a Super Bowl without him. Ravens have been successful for so long under Harbs, that he probably still has enough leeway if for whatever reason there was a scenario where a line was drawn in the sand between the two. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I don't think either of these players leaving has anything to do with Harbaugh.

Orlando Brown Jr. wanted to play LT and be paid like a LT. He sucks at LT and the Ravens have Ronnie Stanley, getting a first round pick for him was a coup.

Marquise Brown saw how #1 WRs were being paid and wanted to cash in. He's not a #1 WR in the NFL and the Ravens were able to get a first round pick for him, an even bigger coup than the Orlando trade.

• Like 3