Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

I still need a Left Guard or a Centre.

I need a Wide Receiver and/or tight end.

I need a ILB

i do not have much draft capital but could drop down draft board in a pick swap or do a player swap.

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

1 x 2nd rounder

2 x 3rd rounders

1 x 6th rounder

1 x 7th rounder

Do you really need a TE in McDaniels' offense? Gesicki seemed wasted last season. This is a good TE draft so one of your 3rds should get you a decent one and maybe the 6th rounder will get you a project with some upside. 

There are still a lot of warm bodies with NFL experience available cheap so you should be able to at least get some depth in free agency. 

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Do you really need a TE in McDaniels' offense? Gesicki seemed wasted last season. This is a good TE draft so one of your 3rds should get you a decent one and maybe the 6th rounder will get you a project with some upside. 

There are still a lot of warm bodies with NFL experience available cheap so you should be able to at least get some depth in free agency. 

McDaniels' pass catching TE is pretty beneficial. McDaniel's offense a run blocking TE is what you want and Gesicki ain't that.

8 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Yes I do. Gesicki and a purely pass catching spread the field TE is a luxury and not a fit unless really cheap. I need a inline blocking tight end that can move the chains on short routes and need a red zone threat. Couple of options I agree but don't want to have to draft one.

Don't forget to have your bids in this evening by 8pm est.

If you get bored the media thread has the GM interview questions, the suggestion thread is open to voice your thoughts on the mock.

Draft is rapidly approaching.

Team GM Tags

Arizona Cardinals - @LuckyNumber11
Atlanta Falcons - @ovfd55
Baltimore Ravens - @Justone2
Buffalo Bills -
@downundermike & @Iggles25
Carolina Panthers - @MikeT14
Chicago Bears - @squire12
Cincinnati Bengals - @sparky151
Cleveland Browns - @cortes02
Dallas Cowboys - @JetsandI
Denver Broncos - 
@BowserBroncos 
Detroit Lions - @winitall
Green Bay Packers - 
@Ghostnote
Houston Texans - @jch1911
Indianapolis Colts - @RTTRUTH
Jacksonville Jaguars - @Trojan
Kansas City Chiefs - @RedGold
Las Vegas Raiders - @NYRaider & @Humble_Beast
Los Angeles Chargers - @whodatOL
Los Angeles Rams - @Freebirdsrams
Miami Dolphins - @mountainpd
Minnesota Vikings - @KingOfNewYork
New England Patriots - @Deadpulse
New Orleans Saints - @whodatOL
New York Giants - @YogiBiz
New York Jets - @bcb1213
Philadelphia Eagles - @EaglesPeteC
Pittsburgh Steelers - @Cbrunn
San Francisco 49ers - @Forge
Seattle Seahawks - @DTMW78
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @BucsDraftGeek47
Tennessee Titans - @Daniel & @SerenityNow
Washington Commanders - @MKnight82

Gonna try and golf today if my body lets me so I won't be around much at all today if I do.  Meaning if you are making transactions in the league office I most likely won't be able to get to them until late tonight, after the bidding round is over.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Gonna try and golf today if my body lets me so I won't be around much at all today if I do.  Meaning if you are making transactions in the league office I most likely won't be able to get to them until late tonight, after the bidding round is over.

Break 100!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Freebirdsrams said:

It saved me money to help sign a Free Agent

June 1st just splits the dead money.   I would assume you can just regular cut him without any dead money,  making the June 1st irrelevant?