Best TV Actress of 2022 - Championship

Deadpulse

Championship Match  

14 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd Seed vs 3rd seed

• Rhea Seehorn - Better Call Saul (3)
    • Emma D’Arcy - House of the Dragon (2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

On 2/8/2023 at 10:48 PM, Malfatron said:

A tie!

Who is that on your avatar?  Rosie Day?  She has a Avril Lavigne vibe going on, honestly I do not know anything about her but assuming she is an actress and her entire career is based on that face.  Gorgeous face and she probably barely has to do a thing, just show up with that face and you are hired because that face can hold screen time and she says nothing.  Also helps with that short proportion with the distance between her lower chin, her lower lip and her upper lip and the bottom of her nose.  

That is the key to all beauty that distance and proportion between those five things eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, chin.  Drop the distance between her lips and nose down more and it totally changes everything.  So lucky her.  

On 2/14/2023 at 8:00 PM, Ozzy said:

Who is that on your avatar?  Rosie Day?  She has a Avril Lavigne vibe going on, honestly I do not know anything about her but assuming she is an actress and her entire career is based on that face.  Gorgeous face and she probably barely has to do a thing, just show up with that face and you are hired because that face can hold screen time and she says nothing.  Also helps with that short proportion with the distance between her lower chin, her lower lip and her upper lip and the bottom of her nose.  

That is the key to all beauty that distance and proportion between those five things eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, chin.  Drop the distance between her lips and nose down more and it totally changes everything.  So lucky her.  

That's Michael Ironside actually, but I do agree that he's a handsome man.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

rosie-day-interview-image-1.jpg

Your Avatar was this actually, or maybe it should be this instead since you love Avatar so much.  

Sigourney-Weaver-Avatar.jpg

Wow, you even saved my old avy. I see I had an impact.

Maybe your avy should be this since you love the CFB only relevant team.

Maybe edit it by putting an A on the face for Alabama sometimes and buckeyes in the eyes.

ef55f6edbca911421955a1715892b99a.png