TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel good about my bids. Now I have to stay disciplined and not inch them up and over pay as we get to the deadline. None of the guys I bid on will be crushing if I don't get them. 

If I overbid, I blame past losses lol

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel good about my bids. Now I have to stay disciplined and not inch them up and over pay as we get to the deadline. None of the guys I bid on will be crushing if I don't get them. 

I actually just created a wheel to spin and determine the APY values for each of my targets. I'm going to see how it works out. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lots of rescinding going on. 

If it makes anyone feel better I won't be rescinding the tag Ansah. He's here to stay (unless someone offers him a contract I can't afford and I choose to take two first round picks instead but that's not important).

14 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I have had one player as a definate to bid on the whole time the other two have kept changing. Now I’m struggling between 5. Trying to work out if any of them will still be around in round two.

I was pretty solid on two and changed around the 3rd a few times. Then changed one of the two I was solid on because it would've been too much money and was kind of a luxury offer. Now I feel pretty good about the offers I have, my only concern is if the money is right. The biggest issue is trying to figure out who might make it to the next round. 

Archived