2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

15 hours ago, ny92mike said:

****FREE AGENCY BIDDING ROUND ONE RESULTS****

giphy.gif

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF@nayad Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB@rackcs Tennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md

Alright official team rosters have been updated.  If you see a mistake pretend you didn't see it.

Plugged the contracts in at 4 years...don't ask why.

I'm also killing the PS bidding rather I've just dumped them all into the UFA listing.  Thinking that it might help the glitches if we aren't having to link that additional data to another workbook.

Your fa transaction workbooks are now available for edit....Note that you'll need to change the cell where you enter the players name in the reserve sheet because of the APY value changes going to round 2.

Any questions, ask in the FAQ thanks.  

Also, give the books a second to update these new APY values.

Phase 2

• Tender Offer Sheet Contract(s)

• Deadline to have offer sheet bids completed - Mon, Feb 10th @ 9pm

• Match or Decline - Wed, Feb 12th @ 10pm.

• GM’s can submit extensions to tagged players after Match/Decline deadline.

• Can release tagged or tendered players or trade tagged players for less value after deadline.

Round 2 Free Agency Bidding (10% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - Thur, Feb. 13th @ 9pm

• FA Bidding Results - Thur, Feb. 13th @ 10pm

Edited by ny92mike
Adjustment to wording of guidelines
  • Like 1

Bengals press release:

The People's Commission for Football Excellence is pleased to announce some new additions to the Bengals roster. 

We went 4 for 4 in our capitalist bidding because all players know of the coming glory of the Bengals. 

Jack Conklin is a considerable upgrade from Bobby Hart. He signed a 5 year/80 mil deal that is effectively 3 years/42 mil. 

Chris Harris is a nice addition as a quality slot corner. We won the bidding for him by a few mil. 

Danny Shelton is an upgrade from Andrew Billings at half the price. Even though there were no other bidders, we paid double his asking price because we're fair. 

Clayton Fedejelem isn't a high profile player but he's a decent backup strong safety and is the captain of our good special teams unit. 

We signed 2 of our 3 practice squad targets. Mike Weber has a good chance of making the 53 man roster. Teez Tabor is a reclamation project, as he was a 2nd round pick recently. 

Bengals roster still has some holes but we have lots of cap space. 

Bengals trade block still has:

AJ Green - low first, early 2nd round value

Cordy Glenn mid 3rd-early 4th value

Dre Kirkpatrick 4th round value

Gio Bernard 6th round value

CJ Uzomah 6th round value

Billy Price mid 3rd to early 4th value

Looking for LBs, TEs, CBs

8 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Looks like Ravens FA transaction workbook Is still read only. 

Missing Jonathan Allen on the master workbook as well. 

I know.. I’m that guy. Found mistakes 😩

I'll double check but I did a group share so it should be good.  Might need to go out and back in or refresh...either way I'll take a look.

Edited by ny92mike
Typos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals press release:

The People's Commission for Football Excellence is pleased to announce some new additions to the Bengals roster. 

We went 4 for 4 in our capitalist bidding because all players know of the coming glory of the Bengals. 

Jack Conklin is a considerable upgrade from Bobby Hart. He signed a 5 year/80 mil deal that is effectively 3 years/42 mil. 

Chris Harris is a nice addition as a quality slot corner. We won the bidding for him by a few mil. 

Danny Shelton is an upgrade from Andrew Billings at half the price. Even though there were no other bidders, we paid double his asking price because we're fair. 

Clayton Fedejelem isn't a high profile player but he's a decent backup strong safety and is the captain of our good special teams unit. 

We signed 2 of our 3 practice squad targets. Mike Weber has a good chance of making the 53 man roster. Teez Tabor is a reclamation project, as he was a 2nd round pick recently. 

Bengals roster still has some holes but we have lots of cap space. 

Bengals trade block still has:

AJ Green - low first, early 2nd round value

Cordy Glenn mid 3rd-early 4th value

Dre Kirkpatrick 4th round value

Gio Bernard 6th round value

CJ Uzomah 6th round value

Billy Price mid 3rd to early 4th value

Looking for LBs, TEs, CBs

With I had some draft capital

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I hate you. Why did you want Weatherly. IN the first round.....

I think he's a player likely to breakout once he gets starter snaps. Figured he could be had relatively cheap and outperform his contract. He really impressed me when he started for Everson Griffen a couple years ago. I had to bargain shop, and I felt he was one of the best bargains. :)