2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Any of you guys willing to take on a second team?

Buffalo and Tampa bay are vacant.

I will take the bucs if there is no one else. Always becomes difficult around draft time with me having two teams and don’t want to hold up draft. On a side note I need one of you guys to take control so I can trade for one of their players.

Just now, mountainpd said:

I will take the bucs if there is no one else. Always becomes difficult around draft time with me having two teams and don’t want to hold up draft. On a side note I need one of you guys to take control so I can trade for one of their players.

Never mind , I see there is a couple of volunteers. Good job peeps.

21 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I think he's a player likely to breakout once he gets starter snaps. Figured he could be had relatively cheap and outperform his contract. He really impressed me when he started for Everson Griffen a couple years ago. I had to bargain shop, and I felt he was one of the best bargains. :)

I totally underestimated him getting picked up, especially at $5 per.

29 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I totally underestimated him getting picked up, especially at $5 per.

Yeah, I'm a big Weatherly fan. Doubt too many valued him as I did.

23 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I forgot to list him but John Ross is also on Bengals trade block at 3rd round value.

Somebody make me an offer, we've had discussions with half the league about one player or another. 

785f1fd4b0f5bdd37af2a86885703e9c.gif

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Alright official team rosters have been updated.  If you see a mistake pretend you didn't see it.

Plugged the contracts in at 4 years...don't ask why.

I'm also killing the PS bidding rather I've just dumped them all into the UFA listing.  Thinking that it might help the glitches if we aren't having to link that additional data to another workbook.

Your fa transaction workbooks are now available for edit....Note that you'll need to change the cell where you enter the players name in the reserve sheet because of the APY value changes going to round 2.

Any questions, ask in the FAQ thanks.  

Also, give the books a second to update these new APY values.

Phase 2

• Tender Offer Sheet Contract(s)

• Deadline to have offer sheet bids completed - Mon, Feb 10th @ 9pm

• Match or Decline - Wed, Feb 12th @ 10pm.

• GM’s can submit extensions to tagged players after Match/Decline deadline.

• Can release tagged or tendered players or trade tagged players for less value after deadline.

Round 2 Free Agency Bidding (10% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - Thur, Feb. 13th @ 9pm

• FA Bidding Results - Thur, Feb. 13th @ 10pm

I don't think the Jaguars contracts were updated with Eli Apple, Artie Burns and Jadeveon Clowney

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thanks man. I haven’t done the worst part yet, which is tell my kids. That is gonna be brutal 

My buddy had the same thing happen with his cat, it devastated him. Poor thing had a heart attack.

unrelated, @ny92mike, I copy and pasted my official roster to my unofficial roster and the cap numbers are very different despite be the same exact list

Came back from a weekend without phone service and see I got 2 targets and resigned 1

Looks like I was the only bidder on ebron, so I overpaid his asking price, thinking since he was the best TE on the market

Steelers weapons going into the season as of now

Keenan Allen, breshard perriman, dionte Johnson

Eric ebron , Adam Shaheen

6 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Came back from a weekend without phone service and see I got 2 targets and resigned 1

Looks like I was the only bidder on ebron, so I overpaid his asking price, thinking since he was the best TE on the market

Steelers weapons going into the season as of now

Keenan Allen, breshard perriman, dionte Johnson

Eric ebron , Adam Shaheen

You stole Perriman and I shall never forgive you for it lol 

• Like 1

NOTICE

Buffalo Bills is now being ran by squire12

Tampa Bay is controlled by whodatOL

Thanks guys.

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md

• Like 1