2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

7 hours ago, ny92mike said:

So who here thinks that @wwhickok needs to be doing some creative writing for this mock draft?....so tired of calling him a lazy ***...lol.

You guys need to blow up his inbox with things to talk about.  Tons of trades, free agent signings that he could be blasting us with his opinions and fake news.  Get off the couch man! 

@wwhickoktime to deliver. I have posted my main transactions in my depth chart so you fire away. Be as critical as you like. Just remember free agency and the draft are not yet done.

Your write up should probably start with .....

Winner Winner chicken dinner.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This! Haha.

My wife and I never celebrate valentines day on Valentine’s Day. We pick a different day 

Best way. It's when places increase prices just because they can. Also restaurants and such are almost to crowded (the good ones anyway).

Surely spending the night posting rubbish on here with 30 hairy bikers is the way forward.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

@wwhickoktime to deliver. I have posted my main transactions in my depth chart so you fire away. Be as critical as you like. Just remember free agency and the draft are not yet done.

Your write up should probably start with .....

Winner Winner chicken dinner.

I talked to mike and explained why I havent done any. Should have time early next week and then I'm gonna sit down and grind it out.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT READ

Free Agency Update

We're one day away from another big week of free agency.  One quarter of the league has yet to dial up player agents, but those that are talking will be happy they are as over 80 contracts are on the table with only a fraction of these players being targeted by more than one team 5 to be exact.  So if you aren't talking to player agents you need to be.

Cornerbacks, receiver and running backs continue to be the most popular positions....stay tuned.

Round 3 Free Agency Bidding (20% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – Sun, Feb. 16th @ 9pm

• FA Bidding Results – Sun, Feb. 16th @ 10pm

SCHEDULE CHANGE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L4GNQA1VwE6bQV0VvRYeJCN2yqExO852fnOa_-aa9iw/edit?usp=sharing

I've changed the deadline dates starting in Round 4 so that the bidding rounds are taking place every 2 days rather than 3.  I've also changed the deadline time to 8 pm eastern.  

This NFL Draft start date does not change

Round 4 Free Agency Bidding (30% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - Tues, Feb. 18th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results - Tues, Feb. 18th @ 9pm

Round 5 Free Agency Bidding (40% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – Thurs, Feb. 20th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results – Thurs, Feb. 20th @ 9pm

Round 6 Free Agency Bidding (50% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – Sat, Feb. 22nd @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results – Sat, Feb. 22nd @ 9pm

Round 7 Free Agency Bidding (60% APY decrease)

• Reserve Bid Trigger requirement is removed

• Deadline to have contracts created – Mon, Feb. 24th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results – Mon, Feb. 24th @ 10pm

Round 8 Free Agency Bidding (70% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - Wed, Feb. 26th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results - Wed, Feb. 26th @ 9pm

Round 9 Free Agency Bidding (80% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – Fri, Feb. 28th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results – Fri, Feb. 28th @ 9pm

Round 10 Free Agency Bidding (90% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - Sun, March 1st @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results - Sun, March 1st @ 9pm

NFL Draft Start Date and Times

• Tues, March 3rd @ 10am est.

• 40 minutes allotted for each pick in all 7 rounds.

Round 11 Free Agency Bidding (Vet Min/1 year contract)

• Deadline to have contracts created – Thurs, March 5th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results – Thurs, March 5th @ 9pm

Round 12 Free Agency Bidding (Vet Min/1 year contract)

• Deadline to have contracts created – Sat, March 7th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results – Sat, March 7th @ 9pm

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md

• Like 1