Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Freebirdsrams said:

Did I miss something, yesterday I was in the positive and I removed all the free agents from my last list and now I’m in the negative. Doesn’t make sense?  Did something change or is there something wrong with my sheet @ny92mike

Formulas all look right.  Honestly, it's hard to say.  It's possible you had a player flagged to release and then changed it back or a restructure or extension.  It's really impossible for me to say.  I noticed you made a recent trade with the Panthers.  Draft picks would have changed your available cap.  I updated those on Thursday night and updated the release in the league office thread that morning.

Wish I had a better answer for you.

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Formulas all look right.  Honestly, it's hard to say.  It's possible you had a player flagged to release and then changed it back or a restructure or extension.  It's really impossible for me to say.  I noticed you made a recent trade with the Panthers.  Draft picks would have changed your available cap.  I updated those on Thursday night and updated the release in the league office thread that morning.

I will look again in a bit

• Like 1

Make sure you guys account for the reserve bids you have made as they will not count against your cap until they are added manually to your team roster.  

Get ready for the draft it starts this Tuesday.  

Round 7 Free Agency Bidding (80% APY decrease)

IMPORTANT:  The required trigger for Reserve Bids to enter the FA Award process is removed, so any valid contract from the reserve bidding sheet will be included. 

• Deadline to have contracts created - Monday,  Mar. 6th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results - Monday,  Mar. 6th @ 9pm

NFL Draft Start Date and Times

• Tuesday, Mar. 7th @ 10am est.

• 40 MINUTES is allotted for each pick in all 7 rounds.

Team GM Tags

Arizona Cardinals - @LuckyNumber11
Atlanta Falcons - @ovfd55
Baltimore Ravens - @Justone2
Buffalo Bills -
@downundermike & @Iggles25
Carolina Panthers - @MikeT14
Chicago Bears - @squire12
Cincinnati Bengals - @sparky151
Cleveland Browns - @cortes02
Dallas Cowboys - 
@eaglesfan0075 
Denver Broncos - 
@BowserBroncos 
Detroit Lions - @winitall
Green Bay Packers - 
@Ghostnote
Houston Texans - @jch1911
Indianapolis Colts - @RTTRUTH
Jacksonville Jaguars - @Trojan
Kansas City Chiefs - @RedGold
Las Vegas Raiders - @NYRaider & @Humble_Beast
Los Angeles Chargers - @whodatOL
Los Angeles Rams - @Freebirdsrams
Miami Dolphins - @mountainpd
Minnesota Vikings - @KingOfNewYork
New England Patriots - 
@Underdog
New Orleans Saints - @whodatOL
New York Giants - @ny92mike
New York Jets - @bcb1213
Philadelphia Eagles - @EaglesPeteC
Pittsburgh Steelers - @Cbrunn
San Francisco 49ers - @Forge
Seattle Seahawks - @DTMW78
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @BucsDraftGeek47
Tennessee Titans - @Daniel & @SerenityNow
Washington Commanders - @MKnight82

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Ok this is weird cause I was about $720,000 over the cap yesterday and this morning I was -$1.6 mi, but now it shows -$1.9, so how is this happening?

I get the trades and signings but it’s just keeps changing

3 minutes ago, Freebirdsrams said:

Ok this is weird cause I was about $720,000 over the cap yesterday and this morning I was -$1.6 mi, but now it shows -$1.9, so how is this happening?

do you have any contracts set up in UFA or reserve ?

12 minutes ago, Freebirdsrams said:

Wish I could tell you.  Almost impossible for me to monitor it.  In the past, I had the official and then you guys had one that you worked out of.  I'm going to have to go back to that next year because this sharing the official workbook hasn't really worked out.  

I'll see if maybe I duplicated a player by mistake, that's happened a few times in this mock.  I thought it may have been a reserve bid that through it off but you didn't have any of those.

3 minutes ago, Freebirdsrams said:

No I deleted all the ones from the last round and that’s when it changed. 

I saw that you had either a restructure or extension that wasn't passing validation, do you think it may have passed eariler?

That's really all I can think of that we haven't looked at already.  Trades, cuts you've ruled out.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I saw that you had either a restructure or extension that wasn't passing validation, do you think it may have passed eariler?

That's really all I can think of that we haven't looked at already.  Trades, cuts you've ruled out.

I deleted that cause it wasn't a good extension.  It is just odd that the numbers keep changing I haven't been on in a day.

1 minute ago, Freebirdsrams said:

I deleted that cause it wasn't a good extension.  It is just odd that the numbers keep changing I haven't been on in a day.

yeah...I could see how that would be frustrating.  You haven't shared the workbook with anyone have you?