You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

23 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Doors have now opened.  There are three of them, and they are labeled Door One, Door Two and Door Three. 

Any attempts to drag, push or pull another player through a door will result in severe consequences. 

Any violence against others for this set of instructions will result in severe consequences. 

The room you're in now is getting very hot. 

You Have 24 Hours.

Perform your actions in front of everyone.  I am not taking private messages at this time. 

8:38 AM

0. @Nazgul

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @Counselor
5. @gopherwrestler
6. @Matts4313
7. @daboyle250
8. @SwAg
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @The Orca
11.  @MWil23
12. @kingseanjohn
13. @Llamalover
14. @ET80

15. @bcb1213
16. @Malfatron
17. @Whicker
18. @Adrenaline_Flux
19. @Dome
20. @mission27
21. @jasonwbantle
22. @FinneasGage
23. @Woz
24. @Cheesehawk
25. @GSUeagles14
26. @N4L
27. @ramssuperbowl99
28. @Ragnarok
29. @Tk3
30. @Dwight_Schrute

Well it's been over 24 hours now so I'm expecting this will be done soon. As far as outpost's last post, these are the people who haven't picked a room

@gopherwrestler, @Matts4313, @mission27, @Woz, @GSUeagles14, @ramssuperbowl99 @Ragnarok, @Nazgul

I don't know if any of you picked a room since his last post so ignore this if you have but just giving you guys a heads up that this'll probably be done soon.

Also from outpost's last post; the room count

Door 1 (8):
Malf
Dome
Counselor
Jason
Rackcs
TK3
llamalover
Adrenaline

Door 2 (7):
ET
Mwil23
Touch
N4l
swag
Finn
Dwight

Door 3 (8):  
TheKillerNacho
Cheesehawk
Orca
pickle
BCB
daboyle
Whicker
kingseanjohn

9 hours ago, Dome said:

@room 1

i have peppermint schnapps 

@ET80 - you’re not the only man who enjoys a stiff drink and shares with his roommates 

Yeah, but ET is the only one that brought a real mans drink. Enjoy your peppermint flavored pansy juice.

7 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

So...it’s been 24 hours. What’s going on? Other than all the gay orgies in rooms 2 and 3. 

Howd that lions loss feel?

Doesnt matter had sex

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well it's been over 24 hours now so I'm expecting this will be done soon. As far as outpost's last post, these are the people who haven't picked a room

@gopherwrestler, @Matts4313, @mission27, @Woz, @GSUeagles14, @ramssuperbowl99 @Ragnarok, @Nazgul

I don't know if any of you picked a room since his last post so ignore this if you have but just giving you guys a heads up that this'll probably be done soon.

Some of us did. Either way I am ready for some mukduk. Right @Dwight_Schrute?

s5kAs6Q.gif?noredirect

Play Nice Or Live

*A lot of you have decided you want to work together in this game and to not kill each other.  As you know when you read the fine print and the terms of conditions of this game, there are some very wealthy people paying a very large amount of money for this game show and they want to see some blood.  I’m going to have to give them some.  Let’s see how well you work together and coordinate when friendly play could get you killed early.  

There are three rooms.  Each room will have to pick a player from the other two rooms to try to kill.  
Each room will also have to leave two players susceptible to being killed (and protect the rest).

The first player from each room to give me two targets (one from each other room) and 30% of players from their own room to be susceptible to dying is the official response from each team.  This has to be sent in a PM.  So the first person from each room to send me a PM with who to protect and who to target is the official response.

Room 1 - 2 players susceptible, 6 protected
Room 2 - 3 players susceptible, 8 protected
Room 3 - 2 players susceptible, 5 protected

Be warned, though… If no players die in this 24 hours, one player left in the game will die at random.  

Some notes/warnings:

*The first person to send me this PM speaks for the entire room.  I WILL share with everybody who submitted the list.  If you act without consulting the others in your room, they might not be happy about it.  
*You CANNOT abstain from completing this challenge.  If you abstain, a player from your room will die at random.
*You CAN communicate with ANYBODY through ANY MEANS for this challenge.
*If nobody dies in result of this challenge, one player will die at random.  

Your submission must say:

1.Target (insert player from room X)
2. Target (insert player from room Y)
3. Leave (insert players from your own room) susceptible to dying depending on the number for your room (Room 1 and Room 3 have 2 players susceptible, Room 2 has three).  

The first room has been cleansed by fire.  You will all be returning to the first room after these instructions have been completed.  I will answer questions for the next 3-4 hours. 

Room 1: (6 players protected, 2 players susceptible)
Malf
Dome
Counselor
Jason
Rackcs
TK3
llamalover
Adrenaline

Room 2: (8 players protected, 3 players susceptible)
ET
Mwil23
Touch
N4l
swag
Finn
Dwight
Matts
Gopher
Ragnarok
BCB

Room 3:  (5 players protected, 2 players susceptible)
TheKillerNacho
Cheesehawk
Orca
pickle
daboyle
Whicker
kingseanjohn

You Have 24 Hours (8:53 AM CST Wednesday)

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @Counselor
5. @gopherwrestler
6. @Matts4313
7. @daboyle250
8. @SwAg has been brought into the room by Touch. 
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @The Orca
11.  @MWil23
12. @kingseanjohn
13. @Llamalover
14. @ET80

15. @bcb1213
16. @Malfatron
17. @Whicker
18. @Adrenaline_Flux
19. @Dome
21. @jasonwbantle