2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I'm thinking I should clear the board and start this process over again.

Lot of mistakes entering in the names which has affected the order.  You guys cool with this?

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@ny92mike @rackcsNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS @mike23md

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Lot of mistakes entering in the names which has affected the order.  You guys cool with this?

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@ny92mike @rackcsNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS @mike23md

Gonna be honest, I'm going to be angry if I have to enter all my picks again. xD

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Did anything come of you looking to it pulling up for the wrong team?

Okay....well I just deleted those that looked to be entered wrong, probably missed one or two.  

Entering the names should be pretty easy now since it's a drop down list within the form.  Shouldn't be any more mistakes or errors.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Did anything come of you looking to it pulling up for the wrong team?

Changed the formula.  And your team popped up a few bids.  Have no idea what was wrong with the previous formula so fingers crossed.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

Dropdown is easy but spreadsheet doesn't seem to be updating. It still lists Rams as leading for Jennings. I later put in a bid for a punter but he also shows another team despite my second bid having a priority of 17 vs the 95 he's showing. 

Hmmmm....let me take a look.