2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

12 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Strange for me it did work. Really have to have all spaces and everything copied precisely. Also could be that your claim is a lesser order than the one already there if you are claiming one who has already been claimed.

Thought about that, but a) I made sure my first one was better than another on there and b) i made a decent number on unclaimed people. 

I put four bids in last night
UDFA Tipa Galeai, Edge Utah State
UDFA Dontavious Jackson, ILB FSU
UDFA Scott Frantz, OT Kansas State
UDFA Cheyenne O'Grady, TE Arkansas

the other bids for Jacksonville are not from me they are mostly or all placed this morning

38 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I put in a bid for Juaun Jennings but it still shows the Rams as leading for him. Are there spaces around the dashes in the listing for the player? Is it possible to let us copy from the worksheet into the form?

The Rams are leading because Jennings made it clear to Mike that he doesn't want to play for the Bengals. :P

• Like 1

I love this mock Mike but there has to be an easier way to do the google form. For the future maybe put the code, player name, position and school all with seperate questions? I dont know if that crews anything up on your end. But I ALWAYS struggle with these forms with the spacing. It is almost impossible to do from a phone

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I love this mock Mike but there has to be an easier way to do the google form. For the future maybe put the code, player name, position and school all with seperate questions? I dont know if that crews anything up on your end. But I ALWAYS struggle with these forms with the spacing. It is almost impossible to do from a phone

Or can we list them in the form?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How about giving access to copy and paste.  I could do the other if you'd rather but it would take a bit of time to sort out.

17 hours ago, ny92mike said:

UDFA Process

Not the ideal situation as I was hoping to build something a little more in depth.  Nonetheless here it is.  This works very much like the waiver wire process.

The order is based on the draft order and once you put a claim in your new order will jump 16 spots.  So for example, if the Giants at pick 4 put the first claim in only a team with a higher order can trump it.  My next bid placed will jump to the 20th spot and so on.

Use the form to insert the name exactly as it appears in column D of the results workbook.  Regardless if you have the required amount of players on your roster the order doesn't change so no "punishments".  

From the time the claim is put in you have 24 hours for it to finalize.  

UDFA FORM

UDFA RESULTS WORKBOOK

Put this together pretty quick and didn't have a ton of time to test it out so if you find errors let me know.

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@ny92mike @rackcsNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS @mike23md

putting bids in on several players that are not showing up.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

putting bids in on several players that are not showing up.  

Try it again those bids you entered didn't have the right spacing....I've included a drop down containing the players names so you don't have to type it in.