Lloyd Cushenberry III - C - LSU
Ke'Shawn Vaughn - RB - Vanderbuilt
Quez Watkins - WR - Southern Mississippi
Steven Montez - QB - Colorado
Javaris Davis - CB - Auburn
Colton McKivitz - RT - West Virginia
Bravvion Roy - DT - Baylor
Markus Bailey - ILB - Purdue

Home runs on those 1st two picks IMHO (but I already told you that)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Home runs on those 1st two picks IMHO (but I already told you that)

Thank you man.

I've sacrificed my middle rounds for my top 3 picks, but overall I liked my class. I think I got good value with the late 7s (Davis, McKivitz and Bailey) and Watkins and Roy are two guys I'm really high, but I can see them going in that range (or UDFA) IRL.

Lions official draft results:

CB Jeffrey Okudah, OSU

CB Kristian Fulton, LSU

OT Josh Jones, Houston

S Grant Delpit, LSU

OT Isaiah Wilson, Georgia

WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Michigan

DT Raekwon Davis, Alabama

CB Michael Ojemudia, Iowa

OG Michael Onwenu, Michigan

WR Quintez Cephus, Wisconsin

DT Raequan WIlliams, MSU

CB Josiah Scott, MSU

RB Salvon Ahmed, Washington

49ers draft:

2. 53 S Ashtyn Davis

Absolutely love him as a single high safety prospect. Might be the best at that spot in this draft and if he would have been able to participate in the combine i am pretty sure he would have gone way higher. Happy to have had the chance to trade down twice to add some extra picks this year, a 4th next year and Jonathan Ledbetter who i think has a ton of potential in the Armstead role and Durham Smythe who i really liked coming out and will battle for the 2nd TE spot behind George Kittle. Will battle with Moore and Philips to determine who starts the season at FS.

4. 125 OL Jack Driscoll

Driscoll is just a really solid O-line prospect that might lack the upside of several other options. In our ZBS however i think he can be a contributor at both OT and OG. For now he will battle with Brunskill for the vacated OG spot left by the Mike Person trade. Decided to trade up a bit for him at the cost of moving down from the 6th to the 7th but happy to have secured him.

4.146 Edge Trevis Gipson

With Bosa and Ford we have two great edge rushers but both have shown a history of injuries. After Ford went down this year our D really took a toll so that was a spot i really wanted to address somewhere. I don't feel he was used at the best spot for him at Tulsa where he was more of 3-4 DE. He has multiple moves to use altough most aren't fully developed. Besides that he can set a Edge which is always a plus.

5. 149 LB Joe Bachie

Not only Ford went down also Alexander missed time and was one of the reasons for the D stepping back. Bachie is a guy that reminds me of Chris Borland a lot where he does a lot of the little stuff well. His athletic testing was better than most expected and i really like him as a good back-up for Alexander, Warner and Greenlaw. Hoped he would come out last year when we really needed a LB and happy to get him this year.

5. 156 CB Reggie Robinson III

Was really debating taking him or Vildor at this spot as i really only needed one more CB on the outside. Ended up going with Robinson who i feel has the bigger upside. Can learn a lot from Sherman and he fits the mold the cover match scheme prefers.

5. 157 QB Josh Love

Another hard debate for this spot where i had both Love and Gordon ranked pretty similar. Ended up going with Love who i think best compares to Nick Mullens. However i feel his arm is a touch better than that of Mullens. Feels like a Shanahan QB when i watch him and had one of the highest amount of drops on catchable targets this year which made his stats look worse than they should have been.

5. 161 IOL Kevin Dotson

Honestly just filling spots at this point and Dotson fits the ZBS scheme. Similar player to Laken Tomlinson who has been a solid part of our O-line the past few years. Will battle with Ben Garland as the back-up interior O-line guy.

6. 194 RB Darius Anderson

Wanted to add a RB and at this point i liked him the best of the remaining options. Doesn't have the amount or wear on him that most other do and is a really elusive and balanced runner. Biggest problem is he can be a bit too hesitant at time but i feel that is something Bobby Turner can help him improve.

6. 210 DT Josiah Coatney

Good run stopper with some pass rush upside. Will be battling with Julian Taylor for the back-up spot of DJ Jones.

7. 218 Jared Hilbers

Want to create a battle at each spot of the roster and he will challenge last years pick Justin Skule for the swing tackle spot. 

7. 246 Kindle Vildor

Bit suprised he was still available but happy with it. Would have taken him in the 5th if Robinson was gone and to get him more than two rounds later makes the decision easy and makes the CB battle at the end of the roster interesting with also FA signing Maurice Canady. 

Edited by Justone2

20 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I've sent both @PR and @wwhickok messages to send me new offers on 1732 - Max Garcia - LG as they both bid on said player.

Need these new amounts by 4 pm est tomorrow.

Carolina was awarded Brandon Carr because PR made him their priority using the # 1 bid slot to create the contract.  

Carolina awarded Max Garcia.

***FREE AGENT BIDDING ROUND 12 RESULTS***

I'll update the workbooks tonight, to include the last of the drafted players.

Targeted by Another Team Bidding Team: Contract Type Player Identifier Adj. Contract Offer Amount Winning Team
FALSE CAR UFA 1930 - Paul Worrilow - ILB $683,333 CAR
FALSE CAR UFA 0809 - Dontrelle Inman - WR $683,333 CAR
FALSE CAR UFA 1146 - Jarius Wright - WR $683,333 CAR
FALSE CAR Resign 0429 - Chris Hogan - WR $450,500 CAR
FALSE DEN UFA 0691 - DeAndre Houston-Carson - S $870,833 DEN
FALSE DEN UFA 2109 - Sam Acho - 43DE $450,000 DEN
TRUE DEN UFA 1833 - Nate Orchard - 34OLB $683,333 *OUTBID*
FALSE TEN UFA 2208 - T.J. Clemmings - RT $787,500 TEN
FALSE WAS Reserve 1209 - Jerome Cunningham - TE $683,333 WAS
TRUE WAS Reserve 1833 - Nate Orchard - 34OLB $487,500 WAS
FALSE WAS UFA 2196 - Stephone Anthony - 43OLB $834,750 WAS
FALSE WAS UFA 2135 - Sean Mannion - QB $733,333 WAS
FALSE WAS UFA 0911 - Fish Smithson - CB $683,333 WAS
FALSE WAS Resign 1746 - Michael Burton - FB $649,250 WAS

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@ny92mike @rackcsNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS @mike23md