1950s Horror - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the seventh entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Horror movie from the 1950s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. Nominations will close Saturday, 2/29/2020 at 6pm EST. 

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE @FinneasGage @FourThreeMafia  @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

just please tell me it isn't Comedy next.  anything else next.

we will be voting for the next genre. There will be a second poll for it during the polling for 1950s so we can have a congruent nomination thread for the next genre while we are polling for the 40s and below

My only nominations are House of Wax and House on Haunted Hill.  Has not a huge fan of either one but it is a poor overall decade.  

Is the Invasion of the Body snatchers better than the remake?   I doubt it but never saw the original, and is The Hitchhiker similar to the other one The Hitcher (1986) with Rutger Hauer?  I seriously doubt that but maybe.