2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

59 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So basically on TV it won't look any different to a pleasant day apart from seeing the players breath and maybe some squinty eyes

On field it will just be really cold, but they'll soon warm up...

Not a big deal at all, you're right

That's what you took from the part you quoted?! 

1 hour ago, childofpudding said:

Great matchup breakdown using advanced analytics and film to examine both teams' run and pass offenses and defenses and how they might approach the game.

https://theathletic.com/2329125/2021/01/20/nfl-playoffs-aaron-rodgers-tom-brady?source=user-shared-article

Bet its a great breakdown for 3.99, I'm too cheap for that.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

I doubt he gets that many if he plays at all this week. 

Oh he will play around that many I have no doubt. JPP was fresh off a neck surgery last year and played more than expected in his first game back vs the Titans.

Edited by indifference

8 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

Bet its a great breakdown for 3.99, I'm too cheap for that.

I get it for 30 dollars a year with promos.  That's nothing compared to the amount of good content you get. 

What he posted was actually really good read. (Until the writer got into PFF stats that is). 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, DigInBoys said:

Why do most lean Packers when the Bucs destroyed them earlier this year?

You really expect

- Rodgers to throw 2 INT on consecutive possessions, one going for a pick 6(just the 3rd of his career) and the other nearly being one as well

- Bucs going the entire game without committing a penalty(2nd time they've done that in their franchise history)

- 40 yard DPI to set up the Bucs at the Packers 2 for another easy TD

19 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Lol what? How is being confident a necessity for being a fan?

I love the Bears but every game scares the crap out of me, guess that means I don't deserve to be a fan.

You can adore your team, and feel as confident or as nervous about any game as you want to.

First off, if you felt insulted by my statement. I apologize. It wasn't aimed at other fan bases, we're talking from where the Packers currently stand: 

1. During the offseason they received so much crap from the media and other fan bases for not taking a WR, hearing things like "This Packer team doesn't want to win another championship" - "They refuse to help Aaron Rodgers" when in all actuality they just believed in the players they already had on their roster. 

2. You've heard things about how Aaron Rodgers is washed and that he can't do it on his own anymore. Yet, this man is probably playing some of the best ball of his career right now. 

3. You've heard people say that the Love pick was because MLF and Aaron Rodgers don't really see eye to eye and yet we've watched the games and seen their friendship from the sidelines and we've clearly seen Aaron buy into the new system 100%. 

So yes, given EVERYTHING the Packers have went through during the offseason and the incredible season that proved all of that to be just chatter, if you're not confident in your team as they obviously are in themselves, then no, I don't believe you're a true fan. Right now, at this point in time, I think as a fan you need to display the same confidence that your team is showcasing through ALL of this. 

However, I do believe my comment warranted a little more detail and not just a straight post as it was, I was running short on time (I was on a lunch break) but I truly do believe situation matters and that not every fan base is required to always be 100% confident in their team on any given Sunday.

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

You really expect

- Rodgers to throw 2 INT on consecutive possessions, one going for a pick 6(just the 3rd of his career) and the other nearly being one as well

- Bucs going the entire game without committing a penalty(2nd time they've done that in their franchise history)

- 40 yard DPI to set up the Bucs at the Packers 2 for another easy TD

Nah, 1 interception in the 4th Q. Crucial.

Bucs commit 5 penalties, equates to a 6 point swing

- No DPI. Equates to a 7 point swing

Therefore this time, Bucs 30 Packers 17 :D

Kidding, this is a blowout I think. GB by 14