🏈 NFC Championship Game 🏈 Bucs (13-5) @ Packers (14-3)

bucsfan333

I don't have a good feeling about this one.Β  Our best safety is out and you know gb will be super motivated to win this one.

Β 

Plus Brady has pretty avg stats in conference championship games, 18 td/14 int

Β 

20 minutes ago, mld said:

I don't have a good feeling about this one.Β  Our best safety is out and you know gb will be super motivated to win this one.

Β 

Β 

I agree the Packers will probably use out/up routes with Devante Adams other WR's to just burn the Bucs secondary e.g. Tyreke Hill mode.

Tom has always struggled on the road in the playoffs with the exception of wins over Pittsburgh & KC in 3 AFC title games. The Packers also have a great secondary and in today's NFL I'd rather have a better secondary as opposed to a run defense and thus I'd say advantage Packers.Β 

I think the Packers will use those stupid RPO plays to move the sticks as those plays are just a nuisance to defend and Aaron Rodgers uses them regularly.Β 

34 minutes ago, mld said:

Β 

Β 

There's also a ton more pressure on Rodgers and Green Bay. Brady thrives being the underdog.Β 

Gonna have to change up whatever gameplan they had on defense though, with Winfield being out.Β