2021 Preseason GDT

11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Reaves could be solid but who's he getting minutes over?

Well, THT is already out for like 8-12 weeks and probably more towards 12 than 8. Ariza is out for 8-12 too.

Ellington is terrible on the ball defensively, so you can throw him in there. Monk is also a really bad defender. 

Bazemore been trying on defense, but been missing open shots. If he's hitting his shots he should probably start. And, of course as I'm typing this he drains one.

Then, you have Nunn and Reaves probably isn't competing with Rondo for mins.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

As a bitter Englishman that has watched Aussies beat us at every sport they actually care about for my entire 34 years of life, I tend to dislike Australian athletes for no reason. Add Josh Giddey to that list, who just seems to have the most punchable face on planet Earth.

... But, having seen him play against the Nuggets twice in the last two nights, the kid can hoop.

Sneaky quick off the dribble, and a really good decision maker around the hoop. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

ill do  it a) if theres money involved b) if theres not

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Just saw this. Thanks for the invite, but I dont watch a broad enough spectrum of games to have a good feel for teams other than the Lakers. Have a good season 👍

LeBron looks like his usual self but man, we may have already seen peak AD. He does not have the same burst and explosiveness anymore. 2019-2020 he was scary good and he's still great but not the same guy. Injuries have done a number on him...Still hoping he can get to that level at some point. 

5 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

ill do  it a) if theres money involved b) if theres not

B

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Live draft? When? Maybe for me. 

yep, theres as tentative schedule for Saturday 2p EST but that could change if we dont have a few more people sign up

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

B

yep, theres as tentative schedule for Saturday 2p EST but that could change if we dont have a few more people sign up

I can't tomorrow, don't mind an autodraft if it makes it happen. I'll adapt and have fun. Haven't played FB in years.