2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

12 hours ago, sparky151 said:

It looks like Leonard Williams and Joe Schobert's tag numbers are their APY rather than the tag numbers for their positions. 

I'll take a look.  Added this info in a rush yesterday and it you could see the mess on the other side of the curtain you'd see why...haha.

12 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Also the dropdown in the transaction book seems to have a limit. People like DJ Reader, Joe Thuney, Derrick Henry don't appear. 

This is the tag/tender tab.

Dang... giving me honey do list...I better be getting chocolate chip pancakes in the morning 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Since today is the Franchise tag deadline, is today the day the Stafford+Ragnow+sup3rd for Ngakoue + 1st trade processes?

I'm willing to accept trades with tags involving ONLY the Exclusive Rights applied...both non exclusive and transition tags need to wait until after.

If you could repost the trade to verify both parties are still good thanks.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT READ

@sparky151 Discovered an issue with the tagged players showing the incorrect APY values so that has been fixed.  

So again double check that any of your tag/tender offer sheets bids are correct and adjust as needed.  Some of the APY values have changed but all of the Signing bonuses values have spiked so make sure you check that.

Make sure you fix this.

Don't forget erfa / rfa / tags are due tonight.

Couple other notes, please start posting the trades in the following format; it makes it much cleaner when I copy this data over to sort through.  Putting everything on one line just makes a mess.

NYG Trade

Daniel Jones

Pick # 45

PIT Trades

Pick # 2

IF you have a tagged exclusive rights ONLY, you are now allowed to extend using the correct Tag extension section or if you've got a trade worked out again only for exclusive rights tag, you can now trade them.

Also, if you have a member you'd like added as a coGM let me know and I'll add them to the workbook.

EASTERN TIME ZONE

Phase 1

• ERFA Designation Deadline - Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

• RFA Tender Designation Deadline -  Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

• Franchise/Transition Tag Deadline -  Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Sat, Feb. 8th @ 9pm

• FA Bidding Results - Sat, Feb 8th @ 11pm

• Note:  1st round announcement may exceed 11pm

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF@nayad Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB@rackcs Tennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md 

Edited by ny92mike

IMPORTANT READ

We are just a day away from the deadline for the first free agent bidding round.

A couple things you guys need to remember is that if you're Official team roster workbook is showing you to be in the negative, then ALL pending ufa/resign free agent bids you've placed will be voided.  The official team roster workbooks doesn't account for reserve bids.  

You must be under the cap according to the official team roster workbooks.

I will be making a change to the official roster workbooks tonight so that it is only accounting for just the pending free agent bidding sheet, and rfa tendered players that haven't not been official added to the active roster.  So this should boost some cap totals.    

If you have questions about this, get with me soon.

Phase 1

NEW RULE:  Due to the need to pull contract data early, players that have received a contract extension irl that isn’t showing up on your active roster can opt to retain the player at the cost of the players irl extension cost.

• Contract Extension for irl and voided contracts must be posted by  - Wed, Feb 6th @ 12 am.

• ERFA Designation Deadline - Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

• RFA Tender Designation Deadline -  Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

• Franchise/Transition Tag Deadline -  Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Sat, Feb. 8th @ 9pm

• FA Bidding Results - Sat, Feb 8th @ 11pm

• Note:  1st round announcement may exceed 11pm

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF@nayad Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB@rackcs Tennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md 

Not going to lie, I'm excited for this Jaguars offense that obviously isn't real life. I just would be excited to see it lol.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Gardner Minshew
Matthew Stafford is still a supremely talented QB, and over 8 weeks last year had 2499 yards 8.6 YPA 19 TDs and 5 INT, extrapolated over a 16 game schedule that's MVP type numbers if the team wins rack up. That said he did play only 8 games off a back injury, but Gardner Minshew returns as sort of the ideal Jaguar QB -- fan favorite personality and efficient as a spot starter capable of winning games.

RB: Leonard Fournette
Same thing as last year.

WR: DJ Chark, Robert Woods, Dede Westbrook, Chris Conley
I really like this group. I think the knock on the original Jaguars group is a lack of experience but so many of them were solid contributors. I feel like adding Robert Woods to the group really rounds it out with a consistent chain mover that can be a plus in the run game as well.

OL: Cam Robinson, Andrew Norwell, Frank Ragnow, Brandon Linder, Jawaan Taylor
Bringing Frank Ragnow in to remain Stafford's center (and move Linder back to RG) I think will make this interior OL pretty dang good especially if Norwell returns to his play in Carolina.

For a team that only cross 30 offensive points once (in week 17) last year, I think this is a big improvement. I could see this being a 6,000 yard total offense team (ie like 300 from Stafford 80 from Fournette each week) -- and I'm pretty excited about that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Not going to lie, I'm excited for this Jaguars offense that obviously isn't real life. I just would be excited to see it lol.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Gardner Minshew
Matthew Stafford is still a supremely talented QB, and over 8 weeks last year had 2499 yards 8.6 YPA 19 TDs and 5 INT, extrapolated over a 16 game schedule that's MVP type numbers if the team wins rack up. That said he did play only 8 games off a back injury, but Gardner Minshew returns as sort of the ideal Jaguar QB -- fan favorite personality and efficient as a spot starter capable of winning games.

RB: Leonard Fournette
Same thing as last year.

WR: DJ Chark, Robert Woods, Dede Westbrook, Chris Conley
I really like this group. I think the knock on the original Jaguars group is a lack of experience but so many of them were solid contributors. I feel like adding Robert Woods to the group really rounds it out with a consistent chain mover that can be a plus in the run game as well.

OL: Cam Robinson, Andrew Norwell, Frank Ragnow, Brandon Linder, Jawaan Taylor
Bringing Frank Ragnow in to remain Stafford's center (and move Linder back to RG) I think will make this interior OL pretty dang good especially if Norwell returns to his play in Carolina.

For a team that only cross 30 offensive points once (in week 17) last year, I think this is a big improvement. I could see this being a 6,000 yard total offense team (ie like 300 from Stafford 80 from Fournette each week) -- and I'm pretty excited about that.

Doesn’t look like you need Linder anymore?