2000s Action/Adventure - Official FF BMET (Poll)

Deadpulse

Action/Adventure  

25 members have voted

1. 1. 2000s

• The Dark Knight
    • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    • National Treasure
    • Spider-man 2
    • The 300
    • Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
    • Hot Fuzz
    • Kill Bill Vol. 1
    • The Bourne Identity
    • Wanted
    • Gladiator
  2. 2. 2010s Tie Breaker

• Mad Max: Fury Road
    • Captain America: Winter Soldier

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2020 at 09:00 PM

In this thread we will be deciding the 2nd entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Action/Adventure movie from the 2000s! 

Please see rules at the following thread:

Poll is up and there can only be one! Keep in mind the amount of votes the winner receives will help determine seeding in the bracket, so dont stop voting for the movie you think deserve the spot because its winning by a landslide, your vote will still count! Polling will close Thursday, 5/21/2020 at 5pm EST. 

@Calvert28  @Pickle Rick@Uncle Buck@THE DUKE    @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn

23 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Picked national treasure. Black pearl a close second 

I picked Pirates. Just a fun movie with exciting action scenes as well.

I picked Captain America for the tiebreaker.

The Dark Knight's fight scenes are too poorly executed for me to vote it. It sucks because it's probably my favorite on this list, but oh well.

Where the hell is Hero at?  For all of those who have never watched it, which is apparently a lot, do yourself a favor and check it out.  

C165-34_rgb-2000-2000-1125-1125-crop-fil

03%20(455).jpg?bwg=1547220497

Have to go with Kill Bill Vol 1 then.  

Doubt Fury Road will make it out, all the comic book movie fans will vote for the comic book movie one I am sure.  

I voted TDK because it's the best movie on the list. This is a best movie tournament, not a best action one. TDK fit the category to make the list, and is the best movie of the lot, even if the action sequences aren't above the rest.

Surprised at the tie breaker though, and I'm someone who loves TWS. 

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Gladiator in a walk.  Best picture winner, famously quotable, incredible realistic action scenes and battle sequences, best movie score of all time

I voted tdk. But really now that I think about it, it should have been Pirates. It was better and more enjoyable in terms of action and everything else then both TDK and Gladiator. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I voted TDK because it's the best movie on the list. This is a best movie tournament, not a best action one. TDK fit the category to make the list, and is the best movie of the lot, even if the action sequences aren't above the rest.

Surprised at the tie breaker though, and I'm someone who loves TWS. 

Gladiator is twice the movie TDK is