2021 TCMD - Inside the Locker

ny92mike

55 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

·

25 min

Deshaun Watson officially has requested a trade from the Houston Texans, per league sources. He actually did it weeks ago. Their new head-coaching hire, David Culley, has not and will not alter Watson’s thinking.

😲

Welp... bring your A game offers, folks

40 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

They should probably release JJ Watt unless he agrees to a big pay cut. They have a lot of bad contracts and his is one. 

Not a bad contract per se... check his production (still one of the best run stoppers and excellent at getting pressure).

Many analytics sites will show you if you team JJ with at least another decent pass rusher --> lot more sacks. (Mainly because teams just rolled away from whatever side he was on and literally ran away from him as well.)

Problem is a clown show FO that gave players contract raises for being nice people rather than productive football players (not JJ, but others)

Edited by jch1911

40 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Bad... will all picks 28 - 32; basically second round picks

I appreciate you confidence for Saints. lol.  

Anyway, it is safe to assume that you want to have a bunch of playable draft picks for this mock.  Jaguars, Dolphins and Jets are good targets. Damn them.

I pulled the rosters from OTC late last night.  Reworked the player grades by including the previous years stats, so expect changes there.  Also adjusted the player contract length demands based on grades and years of experience.  Won't say it's perfect but the numbers as a whole look better to me.

If you want to view the player expected APY values SB and contract length numbers, use the link below.  It's a complete list of free agents and active players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D6XtbUVRuWm2f4UqR5qvhj8pDMPl9ZZ2K_FCTEaMNog/edit?usp=sharing

I plan to finish up working on the new workbooks tonight and should have everything ready to go this Friday.

Appreciate your patience.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I pulled the rosters from OTC late last night.  Reworked the player grades by including the previous years stats, so expect changes there.  Also adjusted the player contract length demands based on grades and years of experience.  Won't say it's perfect but the numbers as a whole look better to me.

If you want to view the player expected APY values SB and contract length numbers, use the link below.  It's a complete list of free agents and active players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D6XtbUVRuWm2f4UqR5qvhj8pDMPl9ZZ2K_FCTEaMNog/edit?usp=sharing

I plan to finish up working on the new workbooks tonight and should have everything ready to go this Friday.

Appreciate your patience.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

dammit something ain't right with the APY values.

• Like 1