2021 TCMD - Inside the Locker

ny92mike

26 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I pulled the rosters from OTC late last night.  Reworked the player grades by including the previous years stats, so expect changes there.  Also adjusted the player contract length demands based on grades and years of experience.  Won't say it's perfect but the numbers as a whole look better to me.

If you want to view the player expected APY values SB and contract length numbers, use the link below.  It's a complete list of free agents and active players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D6XtbUVRuWm2f4UqR5qvhj8pDMPl9ZZ2K_FCTEaMNog/edit?usp=sharing

I plan to finish up working on the new workbooks tonight and should have everything ready to go this Friday.

Appreciate your patience.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

Sorry about that...I didn't expand the filter to all the columns when I was sorting.

Give it a go now...haha.

22 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Sorry about that...I didn't expand the filter to all the columns when I was sorting.

Give it a go now...haha.

Row 2409 there are about a 20 players with no team listed and pulls through zero experience against said player. Not sure if it makes a difference to APY but thought I would point it out.

@ny92mikeDid a cursory glance.... (I mean why bother after today... nevermind... will not let Htown drama bring me down!)

I saw some big names in UFA who look like HUGE bargains and one huge overpay

CB Gareon Conley (HOU)  ($10M APY!) I know that was based on his last contract, but didn't even play this year

WR AJ Green (CIN)

LG Joe Thuney (NE)

43DE Soloman Thomas (SF)

CB Richard Sherman (SF)

34OLB Jadeveon Clowney (TN)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Row 2409 there are about a 20 players with no team listed and pulls through zero experience against said player. Not sure if it makes a difference to APY but thought I would point it out.

Yeah OTC wasn't real clear, I think they were veterans signed to practice that didn't play not really sure technically I don't think they belong to a previous team because they never got past the practice field.  Looking at it I think some are retired.  If you have some free time feel free to research.

40 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

@ny92mikeDid a cursory glance.... (I mean why bother after today... nevermind... will not let Htown drama bring me down!)

I saw some big names in UFA who look like HUGE bargains and one huge overpay

CB Gareon Conley (HOU)  ($10M APY!) I know that was based on his last contract, but didn't even play this year

WR AJ Green (CIN)

LG Joe Thuney (NE)

43DE Soloman Thomas (SF)

CB Richard Sherman (SF)

34OLB Jadeveon Clowney (TN)

lower your expectations of me...haha.

Yeah it's all formula based so I go changing one then I'll be changing another.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah OTC wasn't real clear, I think they were veterans signed to practice that didn't play not really sure technically I don't think they belong to a previous team because they never got past the practice field.  Looking at it I think some are retired.  If you have some free time feel free to research.

Yep will do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

lower your expectations of me...haha.

Yeah it's all formula based so I go changing one then I'll be changing another.

If it's that much of a bargain,    it will have multiple teams bidding.   I think it'll take care of itself.

• Like 1

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Just finished building the new Official team rosters.  Replaced the old ones with the new in the League Office OP.

Will continue building the Unofficial workbooks tonight and tomorrow.  Ahead of schedule so expect these bad boys in your inbox tomorrow.  Non Mods are limited to how many messages we can send per day, but I'll figure something out.

ATTENTION

Access to the old workbooks will be broken tonight, sorry I know it sucks. 

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, T-rade said:

What about the way? How many percentages can we dip below apy?

Sorry I said that wrong.  For extensions, depending on the number of years you are extending the APY values change.  More years more money.    

Restructure is a little different, in that you have an allotment that can't dip below zero.

Let me get these workbooks done and I can explain this better.

@squire12 @BowserBroncos can one of you guys help him out.  

4 hours ago, T-rade said:

How close do we have to stay to the APY with extensions and restructures?? 

The apy is the minimum of the contract. You basically can't go any lower then that.

You can exceed it (like when bidding on FAs)

During FA the APY will drop by a certain % every I think it's 2 rounds.

Hopefully that helps