FFMD 2021 War Room

Danger

Hello Buccaneers Fans

FFMD is back and signups are open.

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a DM or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your team, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

1 minute ago, indifference said:
12 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i'll do it , but i think i might need some help this year since i got school going full time now

anyone wana Tag-Team this sucker? The more the merrier

i can help as well its just the draft so

******* get 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

GM sign-ups just closed and the FFMD draft coming up in a week so its going to get hot n heavy real quick!

I'm excited since the first major round of FA is basically over and not much else is going. 

I want to get everyone's take on who they like in each round so we can start making a big board. I'm not too familiar with late round guys so I'll need some help there. But even then I want to get some convos going so we can debate who we like in the big rounds 1-3.

Trades can also be made starting on the 24th I think so if anyone has any ideas for players to trade away, go ahead and list them. The salary cap is a non factor for this edition if FFMD so just fyi you don't have to take that into account when thinking up trades. And I'm going to post that 32 is up for grabs since it's always fun listening to offers.

LFG Bucs Nation

Tom Brady Sport GIF

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

GM sign-ups just closed and the FFMD draft coming up in a week so its going to get hot n heavy real quick!

I'm excited since the first major round of FA is basically over and not much else is going. 

I want to get everyone's take on who they like in each round so we can start making a big board. I'm not too familiar with late round guys so I'll need some help there. But even then I want to get some convos going so we can debate who we like in the big rounds 1-3.

Tradeds can also be made starting on the 24th I think so if anyone has any ideas for players to trade away, go ahead and list them. The salary cap is a non factor for this edition if FFMD so just fyi you don't have to take that into account when thinking up trades. And I'm going to post that 32 is up for grabs since it's always fun listening to offers.

LFG Bucs Nation

Tom Brady Sport GIF

I think we should trade down from pick 32 and address depth at DT OLB RB & OL

A trade candidate that comes to mind would have to be Cameron Brate, we don't need to be paying a 3rd TE 6m a year (I know salary isn't a factor in this FFMD) but we still do have Hudson. Also, I would try and wait to see whos available to draft at 32, but I wouldn't mind a trade back. 

As for the draft I'm thinking we have to go DL, Edge, O-Line first 3 rounds (Not in that order) then the rest could possible be BPA.

As far as some prospects that I currently like right now are as followed. The players that I have chosen are off of my own studying and PFF big board as well.

1st Round Pick (Possibly)
Jayson Oweh - Edge - Penn St. 
Gregory Rousseau - Edge - Miami
Jaelan Phillips - Edge - Miami
Azeez Ojulari - Edge - Georgia
Zaven Collins - LB/Edge - Tulsa

Trade back into the first Alim McNeill - DL - NC St. 

2nd Round Pick (Possibly)
Daviyon Nixon - DL - Iowa
Payton Turner - Edge - Houston
Joseph Ossai - Edge - Texas
Creed Humphrey - IOL - Oklahoma 
(Dude can play all over the interior)
Michael Carter - HB - North Carolina 
Levi Onwuzurike - DL - Washington

3rd Round Pick (Possibly)
Ben Cleveland - IOL - Georgia
Jaelon Darden - WR - North Texas
Demetric Felton - HB - UCLA
Jordan Smith - Edge - UAB
Quinn Meinerz - C - Wisconsin - Whitewater
(I think everyone knows who he is, hard to tell where he will land)

4th Round Pick - (Possibly)
Brady Christensen - T - BYU
Jay Tufele - DL - USC
Drake Jackson - C - Kentucky
Milton Williams - DT - Louisiana Tech
D'Wayne Eskridge - WR - Western Michigan
Kylin Hill - HB - Mississippi St.

5th Round Pick - (Possibly)
Brenden Jaimes - T - Nebraska
Jaret Patterson - HB - Buffalo
Marquex Stevenson - WR - Houston
Jonthan Adams Jr - Arkansas St.