TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'd like to apologize to all of you for my disappearance, definitely not my style as the ones that have been involved with tcmd over the years know this.  It was the Nate Solder loss...........kidding.  Seriously, I think it was @BringinDaPain absence and simply not knowing what his status is, really got to me.  The last time I spoke to him he mentioned a discussion he had with a moderator and webby that he was very troubled and feared that he was going to be banned to the point he even warned me to watch my back.  When I read this, I thought he was just venting or reading too much into this discussion he had with the heads.  What troubled me after was that regardless of his concerns of being banned but it hit me that he was extremely stressed out over something as minimal as a mock draft, doing the same thing I do when I run mine, as I try to provide you all with the best mock I can.  I think it freaked me out a little and had to take a few steps back.

I would also like to thank all of you for continuing to make tcmd the best gm mock draft in this forum.  Special thanks to @Forge & @EaglesPeteC.  The veterans of this mock draft are the ones that make this mock draft a success each year, and a big reason for the growth of this mock.  Each year we get a few new members that really do an amazing job their first year and that I fully expect back the next.  Thank the new guys for their dedication, commitment and patience, because without them tcmd wouldn't be possible.  You guys did a great job and it hasn't been overlooked, really appreciate it. 

Thanks

Mike

There's a reason I do this mock every year. It's the best run on this forum and I truly enjoy those that run it. Kudos to all of you guys and thanks for running this mock every year. 

5 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

I'd like to apologize to all of you for my disappearance, definitely not my style as the ones that have been involved with tcmd over the years know this.  It was the Nate Solder loss...........kidding.  Seriously, I think it was @BringinDaPain absence and simply not knowing what his status is, really got to me.  The last time I spoke to him he mentioned a discussion he had with a moderator and webby that he was very troubled and feared that he was going to be banned to the point he even warned me to watch my back.  When I read this, I thought he was just venting or reading too much into this discussion he had with the heads.  What troubled me after was that regardless of his concerns of being banned but it hit me that he was extremely stressed out over something as minimal as a mock draft, doing the same thing I do when I run mine, as I try to provide you all with the best mock I can.  I think it freaked me out a little and had to take a few steps back.

I would also like to thank all of you for continuing to make tcmd the best gm mock draft in this forum.  Special thanks to @Forge & @EaglesPeteC.  The veterans of this mock draft are the ones that make this mock draft a success each year, and a big reason for the growth of this mock.  Each year we get a few new members that really do an amazing job their first year and that I fully expect back the next.  Thank the new guys for their dedication, commitment and patience, because without them tcmd wouldn't be possible.  You guys did a great job and it hasn't been overlooked, really appreciate it. 

Thanks

Mike

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@IrishHooligan00

@samsel23

@ChaRisMa 

@Fragafootball

@mountainpd

@PurpleMugen

@whodatOL

@Deadpulse 

@KingOfTheDot 

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC 

@davidderion

@Forge

@One Punch Man

@Trojan

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

Only signed up to this forum because @BowserBroncos told me about this mock, as a first timer I have to say I really enjoyed it, incredible how much time and effort you guys put in so that we can have a blast mock GMing our teams. I have studied more college tape these last few months than I have in my entire life. Now all that is left is to stare at my roster and daydream about all that it could have been on the field. Thank you and everyone else involved for making this awesome "thing" possible. 

giphy.gif

A little after everyone else but I echo the comments above.

Great to be involved in this mock year after year and appreciate you guys putting up with the delays in responding on occasions due to time difference.

Great job as always for @ny92jefferis with a little assistance from @EaglesPeteC (apparently your team won something, I think I read somewhere).

Although I feel like a bridesmaid with the awards good to see them being spread around.

Same time next year.

Side note. How can we get a Mod for this forum?????????

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Whoever GM'd the Steelers should be embarrassed.     Makes Matt Millen look like a genius by comparison.  

Because I approached the mock to see how it would play out if they didn’t sign Bell?? Is the team in cap trouble in the future from signings?? I don’t believe so. 

Archived