All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Tony7188

2024 Mocks

I really hope Benson falls that far. He’s a better RB than Brooks imo and has higher top end speed. The Cowboys don’t know how to use their RBs out of the backfield, so part of Brooks ability would be wasted.
  3. My prediction for today is that the Lions will either trade up for someone like Newton, Kneeland, Koolaide, JPJ, Frazier, or Dejean or they will trade down and add some extra picks in the 3rd/4th. I dont think they will pick at 61 today. I am sort of hoping its the later with something like 61 (292) to someone like Atlanta for 79, 109, and 187 (288) and come away with something like 79 - Brandon Dorlus, 109 - Beux Limmer, 164 - Jalen Coker, 187 - Dwight McGlothern/Stiggers, 201 - Eric Watts, 205 - Garrett Greenfield, 246 - one of the kickers.
  4. This is what I'm hoping for. I said after the SB, the roster needed a reset in some shape, form or fashion. If we're starting with the WR room, so be it.
  5. WR has to be the pick, the drop off after the 2nd is big in my opinion. Polk has been growing on me but he’s like the WRs we already have he has no speed.. i wouldn’t mind Wilson but 38 seems rich for him. Is love kool aid tho
  6. Sure handed (understatement), TE who has amazing YAC ability and a machine in the redzone... Sounds like a guy who keeps the chains moving. . . who can also solve our biggest offensive problem (redzone) over the years. dont understand the hate. I understand the shock, I was shocked. But this is our best pick since mack
  7. Whether we move into the 60s or stay at 72 I’m confident we can get a WR and one that is better than when we got Denzel Mims late 2nd.
  8. If we were to make this type of move, I wouldnt be worried about giving up that future pick, and Id be excited about the player we get. But I cant say Id be forcing a deal like this right now. There is something to be said about roster balance, and more than that, I dont think this regime is as worried about their job security as much as the fandom thinks they should be. (they absolutely expect to be making next years picks)
  9. Would also love Kool-Aid if he can make it to us
  10. yeah, i mean everyone sees it differently when we watch these guys and someone’s gonna be right- i hope for our sake that i am lol. but i’m comforted at least that i’m not on an island with this take. the weight question is interesting but i think that he could possibly play at like 335-340 and be basically fine. no doubt we have a plan for that, so it’ll be interesting to see what it is.
  11. My dream day 2 51 - JPJ 84 - One of Renardo Green, Jarrion Jones, Bullard, Tykee Smith, Sainristil 98 - Trade for Deebo
  12. I really like our CB room so I am hesitant to add another guy to it(except DeJean who can play anywhere). But if we got a legit NCB like Melton or Sanistrill the room would look so nice going forward. It would also be solid insurance on Maddox. Guess it depends how they view guys like Zech if they want to go that route.
  13. People really trying to argue Getsy cant use TEs? Like the one bright spot of his Chicago tenure was Kmet.
  14. Troy Franklin could be a guy we target, legit field stretching WR who could be great starting WR. Tae getting older, I think Jacoby could be gone next year in a cost cutting move, Renfrow isgondeShould shift the money on the trenches and not too much in certain groups.
  15. I feel yo frustration I truly get it, for obvious reasons you’ve stated what I’ve been saying for yrs, we play football like it’s still the 90’s run the ball, stop the run. My advice to you is be patient, it’s coming together we can’t fix everything in 1 offseason trust in the plan. You have to have defense & OL to win in this league. If you don’t have a defense you better have an elite QB that can carry you. Seems to me the titans are trying to help Levi’s by protecting him because you can’t truly evaluate a QB that’s hurt. & our history with developing QB’s we normally Draft take a beating in the beginning of their career. Steve took a beating, Vince took a beating though it was self inflicted holding on the ball too long, locker took a beating, mariota took a beating, Tanny took a beating 2 yrs str8, & Levi’s took a beating. We must protect Levi’s I want a WR’s too, give it a offseason or 2 trust the process.
  16. but how would people be able to argue the points that back up their own thoughts? lets be reasonable here
  17. The pick is whatever, but I never bought into the nonsense that Payton would be ok going into the season with Stidham, Wilson, and nothing else at QB.
  18. McCarthy to the Viking scares me way more then Caleb to the bears.
  19. I dig it. I still like Max Melton and Jerrian Jones too.
  20. He's been my first round pick I mocked to myself the most. I was happy to resign Dalton Risner, but it's frustrating really liking offensive line and not having multi-year contracts to keep them together and build depth. This gives me five years of team control, and I extended Darrisaw with what Penei Sewell got. So the Renegades offensive line starters are LT (2021 first) Christian Darrisaw (through 2029), (2024 1st) Graham Barton (through 2028), (2023 2nd) John Michael Schmidt (through 2026), (2022 FA) James Daniels (through 2024), and (2022 4th) Zach Tom (through 2025). I still need to address depth across the line, but I am very happy with my starting five. I had starting left guard, and Graham Barton to fill it, as reasonably available BPA and top team need. The prospect I would have targeted over him that I listed was Quinyon Mitchell who I had as a top 10 prospect in this draft class. I thought Terrion Arnold would do exceptional for Aaron Glenn, my HC and Lion's DC, and I would have been happy with him if Dallas had stayed put and sniped Barton from me -- so cool to see Detroit still gets that pairing. I am curious where Tampa plans on placing Barton if it's at LG or C, but he's a LG for me with JMS at center.
  21. Same. Personally I just want to go with best available. I'm just not the worlds biggest fan of these tackles left except for Rosegarten and if he ends up going in the picks before us I hope we don't force it. I want Cooper DeJean or Kool-aid at 36. I just do not have any faith in BSJ or Forbes.
  22. Bingo. The only thing exceptional in Peyton Manning’s physical profile was how accurately he threw the ball (and Nix has shown accuracy in spades, so that should be in there). Tom Brady could throw the ball really far, and dabbled with elite accuracy from time to time. Drew Brees, accurate. Phil Rivers, accurate. Kurt Warner, accurate. All these dudes were marginal athletes who could throw the ball accurately, and were incredibly intelligent on the field. Odds are, Bo Nix won’t be a guy like that. But to say he has no upside when we’ve seen guys just like him physically become hall of famers recently…it’s insane. If his brain is as elite as Payton seems to think…¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  23. Different that last year when he was telling him to hang up the phone. That was different though with them actually being on the clock
  24. He would be BPA… I don’t think much of Mattison, and Zeus has has long injury history. Brooks would complement Zeus nice. We would have a Lions type of draft with Gibbs and LaPorta. Brooks is 1st round talent, but the injury dropped him
  25. 1.1 Chicago Bears: Caleb Williams QB, USC 1.2 Washington Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU 1.3 New England Patriots: Drake Maye, QB, UNC 1.4 Arizona Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State 1.5 Los Angeles Chargers: Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame 1.6 New York Giants: Malik Nabers, WR, LSU 1.7 Tennessee Titans: Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State (JC Latham, OT, Alabama) 1.8 Atlanta Falcons: Dallas Turner, EDGE, Alabama (Michael Penix Jr., QB, Washington) 1.9 Chicago Bears: Jared Verse, EDGE, FSU (Rome Odunze, WR, Washington) 1.10 New York Jets: Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia (TRADE: Vikings, JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan) 1.11 Minnesota Vikings: JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan (TRADE: Jets, Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State) 1.12 Denver Broncos: Bo Nix, QB, Oregon 1.13 Oakland Raiders: Rome Odunze, WR, Washington (Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia) 1.14 New Orleans Saints: Taliese Fuaga, OT, Oregon State 1.15 Indianapolis Colts: Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo (Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA) 1.16 Seattle Seahawks: Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA (Byron Murphy Jr., DT, Texas) 1.17 Jacksonville Jaguars: Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama (TRADE: Vikings, Dallas Turner, EDGE, Alabama) 1.18 Cincinnati Bengals: Byron Murphy Jr, DT, Texas (Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia) 1.19 Los Angeles Rams: Johnny Newton, DT, Illinois (Jared Verse, EDGE, Florida State) 1.20 Pittsburgh Steelers: Troy Fautanu, OT/OL, Washington 1.21 Miami Dolphins: Graham Barton, OL, Duke (Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State) 1.22 Philadelphia Eagles: Cooper Dejean, DB, Iowa (Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo) 1.23 Minnesota Vikings: Jackson Powers-Johnson, IOL, Oregon (TRADE: Jaguars, Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU) 1.24 Dallas Cowboys: Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia (TRADE: Lions, Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama) 1.25 Green Bay Packers: JC Latham, OT, Alabama (Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona) 1.26 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State (Graham Barton, OC, Duke) 1.27 Arizona Cardinals: Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama (Darius Robinson, EDGE, Missouri) 1.28 Buffalo Bills: Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU (TRADE: Chiefs, Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas) 1.29 Detroit Lions: Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson (TRADE: Cowboys, Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma) 1.30 Baltimore Ravens: Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona (Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson) 1.31 San Francisco 49ers: Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma (Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida) 1.32 Kansas City Chiefs: Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas (TRADE: Panthers, Xavier Legette, South Carolina) 9 of 32 picks correct 5 of 32 right position, wrong player 18 picks "wrong"
  1. Load more activity