What video game are you playing?

Got Deadlink

Its pretty fun so far and i dont usually play shooters so its nice that even when you die you still keep your powerups and leveling up

The people sending me on the mission are expecting me to die and are pretty supportive

I never passed a level yet but i dont have to keep retrying with no gains

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Got Deadlink

Its pretty fun so far and i dont usually play shooters so its nice that even when you die you still keep your powerups and leveling up

The people sending me on the mission are expecting me to die and are pretty supportive

I never passed a level yet but i dont have to keep retrying with no gains

Im probably going to max out all my stats before i pass the first level.

Thats how it feels right now

Still fun though

5 hours ago, adamq said:

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-25/news/gridiron-notes-madden-25-franchise-and-presentation

Sounds good but ill always be skeptical of what EA says. They love to brag about the new features that always end up falling way flat

This is the only thing that gives me hope but we will see

"and I’ve had the pleasure of being the Lead Designer on NFL Head Coach 09"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought UFC 5 and wanted to try to bring this back to the forum.

I'll try to figure out the streaming stuff, but is anyone interested in creating a UFC 5 Character and doing another tournament simulation?

@Dome @Malfatron @Xmad @Nazgul @JBURGE @James @FinneasGage @The Orca @Pickle Rick @ET80 @kingseanjohn @Tk3 @Whicker @biggio7 @bcb1213 @Danger @theuntouchable @Ty21 

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'll try to figure out the streaming stuff, but is anyone interested in creating a UFC 5 Character and doing another tournament simulation?

@Dome @Malfatron @Xmad @Nazgul @JBURGE @James @FinneasGage @The Orca @Pickle Rick @ET80 @kingseanjohn @Tk3 @Whicker @biggio7 @bcb1213 @Danger @theuntouchable @Ty21 

Yup 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sign me up brother, platform?

4 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Just started 7 days to die with the afterlife mod. pretty intense. 

Want a second? Been meaning to give that mod a shot lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sure, why not

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 8:17 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I’m embarrassed myself last time 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 8:17 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Yep!

• Like 1