Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

40 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hey guys I hate to do it but lets push today's fa bidding deadline to Sunday 7PM est.  

I haven't had a chance to get the workbooks set up to include the official team roster numbers.  Today, just hasn't been a good day.

I'm also going to extend to transactions to be accepted in the release and trade thread to Sunday 5 pm.

Sorry guys, not my best work but we'll get through it.

You’re all good man, no worries. 

I was actually running out of time to procrastinate so this is perfect 

20 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I've looked at the trade block but not seeing much.  Giants are looking for a DE that can get some pressure off the edge.  We don't have a ton of players to offer but we do have some draft picks.

I'm not looking to trade out of the early rounds but I've got multiple 4th and 5th rounders that I could package.

Robert Quinn.

I got the salary cap stuff figured out but it'll take some time to get all 32 team rosters updated.  Odds are I'll work on this tonight.

I did want to ask the question because it is an issue about being able to sort your rosters as well as positions not reflecting the correct position or in my case switching back to the 43 it would be nice to do.

The problem with docs is that when you protect the sheet or cells within the sheet you can't use the sort feature.  If I unlock those cells, it would be easy to mistakenly delete cells with formulas.  They are easy enough to fix just by using the cntrl Z function if you see that you'd deleted it.

I figure if I'm going to be doing the other stuff in the workbooks I can work this out if you guys would like to be able to sort, I know that when I look at my roster its frustrating because I can't sort.

Let me know what you guys wanna do here.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Where do we put our 5th bid?  Do we use the substitute bid space as a regular bid for this mock?

brother you're in the wrong workbook.

I sent another one since then.  I'll send it to you again.

Alright so I just finished up getting the team workbooks set up to display the official salary cap for bidding.

However, I've got a lot of updating to do with the trade thread, which I'll get done later tonight.

I didn't unlock the team roster page so you still can't sort but if I get time tonight I'll work that in.

@LuckyNumber11

@Justone2

@DTMW78

@NickChowaniec

@BowserBroncos

@sparky151

@cortes02

@D82

@winitall

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@samsel23

@Trojan

@jrry32

@mountainpd

@Deadpulse

@Dome

@KingOfTheDot

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC

@Cbrunn

@Forge

@IrishHooligan00

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@mike23md

Okay so just a reminder that SUNDAY 5pm est is the deadline to have any transaction submitted that would alter your cap or official roster.  Once the results are announced you can continue your daily transactions.

7PM SUNDAY est is also the deadline to have your bids entered in your team workbook.  Once the bids have been sorted we'll post the winning bids and get them added to your roster asap.

We will continue with the posted schedule in the OP for round 2 so expect a quick turnaround.  If @BowserBroncos can help me out with getting the newly signed players added to the rosters we should be in good shape tomorrow.

ALSO DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE TIME CHANGE....SPRING FORWARD.

Apologies for the event that took place today, took me by surprise to be honest, but I think you all can understand my reasoning for my comments, also appreciate those that know me stepping up to tell the truth.  Really bothered me so I appreciate the support.

Either myself or @EaglesPeteC will get some leaks out about the free agency bidding at some point tomorrow.  Those that know me, know that this mock is far from the standard I set so hopefully we can still make the most of it.  Unless I'm dead we'll get back on track with the real tcmd next season.

To give you an idea of the current status of the free agency bidding.

We've got one team that is currently over the cap with their bidding but they have been notified.  We have a couple teams that have yet to put their bids in, which I'll reach out to them tonight to see if they are still in this mock.

There are 133 active bids placed with roughly 60% of those bids being awarded meaning that 40% have either matched the offer with another team or have been outbid.  

Let the panic begin...haha.

Again we'll provide updates on FA tomorrow discussing which players and/or positions are popular targets with some added hysteria and dance moves by Pete. 

@LuckyNumber11

@Justone2

@DTMW78

@NickChowaniec

@BowserBroncos

@sparky151

@cortes02

@D82

@winitall

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor