2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Being able to trade as well as release would be nice so we can get an accurate picture of our cap before FA is imminent. 
I have two trades lined up and a few cuts planned,  but there are other potential trades/FA plans that I'm not sure about because my team has tight cap. It's not an issue either way, but extra time to see where I'm at exactly would be nice.

Each year I drop additional money to the carry over amount for the GM's that come closest to projecting the Super Bowl score.  This year isn't any different.

Post your unedited score predictions for Super Bowl LIV, those that predict the most accurate score +/- will be awarded 500,000 to be added to your 2019 carry over amount...every little bit helps.

• Edited post will be voided, so take your time as you can make your post as late as 1 hour prior to kick off.
  • Only one score prediction per team.

Super Bowl LIV will be played on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. ET.

Best of luck to you!

@LuckyNumber11 @BringinDaPain @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @samsel23 @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @mike23md

@Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @TedLavie @MikeT14 @YogiBiz @Juan7637 @rackcs @wwhickok 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't have a strong preference, but I'd say wait. Your concerns about people trading to trade aren't misplaced. Then again, I guess people have that right lol.

Right...We're talking weeks away not just a few days away and boredom has a way of making us make some ridiculous trades.  It also creates a lot of low level trades that typically wouldn't happen.  

I'm fine either way and with this new board looking at the trades hopefully it doesn't get nutty. 

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Being able to trade as well as release would be nice so we can get an accurate picture of our cap before FA is imminent. 
I have two trades lined up and a few cuts planned,  but there are other potential trades/FA plans that I'm not sure about because my team has tight cap. It's not an issue either way, but extra time to see where I'm at exactly would be nice.

I'd be cool with including the option to release players in this potential early start.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Each year I drop additional money to the carry over amount for the GM's that come closest to projecting the Super Bowl score.  This year isn't any different.

Post your unedited score predictions for Super Bowl LIV, those that predict the most accurate score +/- will be awarded 500,000 to be added to your 2019 carry over amount...every little bit helps.

• Edited post will be voided, so take your time as you can make your post as late as 1 hour prior to kick off.
  • Only one score prediction per team.

Super Bowl LIV will be played on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. ET.

Best of luck to you!

@LuckyNumber11 @BringinDaPain @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @samsel23 @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @mike23md

@Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @TedLavie @MikeT14 @YogiBiz @Juan7637 @rackcs @wwhickok 

Kansas City Sex Machines - 34

San Francisco Buttheads - 24

Also, I've updated the draft board.  Using OTC as the draft order as well as comp picks.  I still need to double check the compensation for drafting these players, but if you get some time to look over the information and find errors let me know.  

Again I'm using OTC to determine the draft order, I'm lazy so tracking down a mistake in their order listing is on you.  There is one voided pick with PIT in the 5th round.

Aside from knowing the final score of this upcoming game and possibly adding some additional names as the drafttek site updates more players things should be done.

If you use this draft board or the board provided in your workbook, the player names are linked to provide for easier scouting as it directs you to their team highlights using youtube.  Drafttek also provides a bio which is linked as well.

Using your team roster workbooks you can put picks on the block which will show up in the last column of the draft board.

I'm still working on a solution so that you can use your private workbooks to scout draftees as the current setup in those books has it's flaws and shouldn't be used.  I'll have something figured out in a day or two.

Link to the master draft board doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IHhPTuQ09gw1zaVDYgWFjJGQi16ef0oFdkP7ZbRzQVg/edit?usp=sharing 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is there a possibility to limit how many trades teams can make in this pre-start phase.

Trying to strike a balance between allowing things to start, but keeping it within reason.

Definitely an option....How about two or three, anything more seems like too many imo, but I'm open to discussion.

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also, I've updated the draft board.  Using OTC as the draft order as well as comp picks.  I still need to double check the compensation for drafting these players, but if you get some time to look over the information and find errors let me know.  

I think the comp picks get the same contract as the last regular pick of that round.

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Again I'm using OTC to determine the draft order, I'm lazy so tracking down a mistake in their order listing is on you.  There is one voided pick with PIT in the 5th round.

Aside from knowing the final score of this upcoming game and possibly adding some additional names as the drafttek site updates more players things should be done.

If you use this draft board or the board provided in your workbook, the player names are linked to provide for easier scouting as it directs you to their team highlights using youtube.  Drafttek also provides a bio which is linked as well.

Using your team roster workbooks you can put picks on the block which will show up in the last column of the draft board.

I'm still working on a solution so that you can use your private workbooks to scout draftees as the current setup in those books has it's flaws and shouldn't be used.  I'll have something figured out in a day or two.

Link to the master draft board doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IHhPTuQ09gw1zaVDYgWFjJGQi16ef0oFdkP7ZbRzQVg/edit?usp=sharing