2010s Action/Adventure - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 1st entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Action/Adventure movie from the 2010s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Sunday, 5/17/2020 at 5pm EST. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

we are going to start seeing a lot more movies that can fit into this and genre's previously voted on. PLEASE review the thread in the OP to see what is already been voted into the bracket phase, these flicks are ineligible for nominations moving forward. Everything else is fair game.

THANKS

DP

A281.gif

No question what should win this one but will see how it all goes down.

Nominations:

Mad Max Fury Road 
Snowpiercer  
John Wick  
The Revenant
Sicario

Missed the cut:
Django Unchained
The Equalizer  
Dunkirk  
Bone Tomahawk 

John Wick

John Wick: Chapter 2

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Dredd

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The Jungle Book

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Mission Impossible: Fallout

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Man of Steel

Mad Max: Fury Road

• Like 1

Mission Impossible:  Fallout

Kingsmen:  Secret Service

Skyfall

World War Z

Train to Busan (might have been in the horror nominations, but I love this one.)

I don't do "super hero movies" so Anything "Avengers" or "Justice League" or "X-Men" movies are completely foreign to me.  

8 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Mission Impossible:  Fallout

Kingsmen:  Secret Service

Skyfall

World War Z

Train to Busan (might have been in the horror nominations, but I love this one.)

I don't do "super hero movies" so Anything "Avengers" or "Justice League" or "X-Men" movies are completely foreign to me.  

Like Train to Busan? :)

• Like 1