TCMD- INSIDE THE LOCKER THREAD

EaglesPeteC

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

10 San Francisco 49ers- MINKAH FITZPATRICK DB ALABAMA

Another team that benefits for the scramble for QB's at the top as the 49ers land a chess piece for their back end.

Maybe. I don't know. Makes sense, but I'm not the biggest fan ever. I have no idea who I'm going to draft at this point. I signed so many guys in free agency to start, that the "readily apparent" needs aren't really there as much any more. I need to trade down just to give myself more time to think about it lol

*****FREE AGENCY BIDDING ROUND 7 RESULTS******

giphy.gif

Name Pos. Exp. Grade Vet. Min. Base Salary Base Guar. Prorated Roster Bonus W/O Bonus Cap Number Winning Team
Blake Bortles QB 4 81.1% $790,000 $8,683,820   $780,888     $9,464,708 MIN
Ryan Fitzpatrick QB 13 70.8% $1,015,000 $2,000,000   $1,000,000     $3,000,000 BUF
Mike Mitchell S 5 59.2% $790,000 $1,500,000   $1,000,000 $2,000,000   $4,500,000 CLE
Kendall Wright WR 6 86.2% $790,000 $790,000   $4,000,000     $4,790,000 HOU
Tyvon Branch S 10 96.4% $1,015,000 $2,000,000   $2,000,000 $500,000   $4,500,000 ARI

Give me about 10 minutes to update the FA Workbooks.

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@IrishHooligan00

@samsel23

@ChaRisMa 

@Fragafootball

@mountainpd

@PurpleMugen

@whodatOL

@Deadpulse 

@KingOfTheDot 

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC 

@davidderion

@Forge

@One Punch Man

@Trojan

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bortles to the Vikings. Intersting

Backup to Bridgewater. Wanted someone experienced who can step in and do enough with our defense to realistically still win just in case Teddy is out for a game or more.

1 minute ago, PurpleMugen said:

Backup to Bridgewater. Wanted someone experienced who can step in and do enough with our defense to realistically still win just in case Teddy is out for a game or more.

Bortles might be the better QB of the 2.

1 minute ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Tyvon Branch at that price is an absolute steal. Y'all should be ashamed for letting such a gem slip like that

Agreed, if I didn’t have 3 solid veterans I would have been all over him a couple rounds ago.  Him and another one still sitting out there.

With the Browns being the laughingstock of the league.  We felt that getting our QB #1 overall was the best choice for the franchise.  We feel that Sam Darnold has the highest ceiling of all of the QB's:

- We feel that in the long run he will be more durable then Josh Rosen 

- He has the ideal height that we would prefer over Baker Mayfield along with not having the immaturity issues on and off the field

-  He has better accuracy then Josh Allen

Peace!!!

19 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

With the Browns being the laughingstock of the league.  We felt that getting our QB #1 overall was the best choice for the franchise.  We feel that Sam Darnold has the highest ceiling of all of the QB's:

- We feel that in the long run he will be more durable then Josh Rosen 

- He has the ideal height that we would prefer over Baker Mayfield along with not having the immaturity issues on and off the field

-  He has better accuracy then Josh Allen

Peace!!!

This is the philosophy the Browns have been missing for several years. They keep trying to get cute a QB. Get a consensus on who everyone believes in and sit there and take him at 1.

Archived