TCMD AWARDS THREAD- Awards Posted!!!!

EaglesPeteC

Probably help if I posted the following in the right thread.

LEAGUE TRANSACTIONS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vp4NLOiL3vC8ishrMOp4e9PXDSjxD-Hzxtv86THte8U/edit?usp=sharing

I've compiled this information from the official team rosters.  

Will be adding more information throughout the weekend.

Worth looking at...imo.

TCMD Trades in order of transaction

• On 2/10/2018 at 2:34 PM - Dolphins trade Ja’Waun James, RT to Denver for 4th round #108.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 4:06 PM - Rams trade Robert Quinn, LB/DE to Buccaneers for 3rd round pick and DeSean Jackson, WR.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 4:01 PM –Jets trade Muhammad Wilkerson, 34DE to Buccaneers for 4th round pick.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 4:15 PM – Rams trade 4th 123 overall and 6th 200 overall to Denver for Aqib Talib,CB and Max Garcia, LG.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 5:15 PM – Titans trade Demarco Murray, RB and their 4th round pick to TB for Kendall Beckwith, LB and 6th round pick.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 5:22 PM – Ravens trade 4th round 120 overall to New England for Phillip Dorsett, WR.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 4:56 PM – Dolphins trade draft pick overall 134 to Jaguars for J. Parnell, RT and overall pick 230.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 8:21 PM – Eagles trade Vinny Curry to New England for 4th round pick 120.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 3:51 PM – Dolphins trade Stephone Anthony, LB to Panthers for Wes Horton, DE
  • On 2/10/2018 at 4:14 PM – Ravens trade Za’Darius Smith, LB to Panthers for John Theus, RG.
  • On 2/11/2018 at 5:55 AM – Redskins trade Vernon Davis, TE to the Ravens for Jeremy Maclin, WR.
  • On 2/11/2018 at 6:26 PM – Raiders trade Michael Crabtree, WR to the Bears for Pernell McPhee, LB
  • On 2/11/2018 at 8:12 PM – Giants trade 2nd overall to Jets for 6th overall, 2nd round pick 5 and 1st round pick in 2019.
  • On 2/12/2018 at 5:00 AM – Panthers trade 7th round 242 to Denver for Jeff Heuerman, TE and Jordan Leslie, WR.
  • On 2/10/2018 at 5:57 PM – Lions trade overall picks 82 (3rd) and 155 (5th) to Seattle for Michael Bennett, DE.
  • On 2/12/2018 at 9:24 AM – Niners trade Arik Armstead, DE and overall 75 to Seattle for Earl Thomas, S.
  • On 2/12/2018 at 9:24 AM – Jaguars trade Marcell Dareus, DT & 134 (4th) to Seattle for KJ Wright, LB & 170 (5th).
  • On 2/12/2018 at 12:34 PM – Niners trade Reuben Foster, LB to Panthers for 3rd round pick 88.
  • On 2/13/2018 at 6:31 PM – Eagles trade Nick Foles to Jaguars for 2nd round pick 61, 4th round pick 131 and 2019 2nd round pick.
  • On 2/13/2018 at 5:23 PM – Dallas trade Tyrone Crawford, DE to Denver for Emmanuel Sanders, WR.
  • On 2/13/2018 at 1:46 PM – New England trade Mike Gillislee, RB and overall 208 to Niners for overall 188.
  • On 2/13/2018 at 8:25 PM – Raiders trade Rodney Hudson, C and Donald Penn to Bengals for AJ Green and Cedric Ogbuehi.
  • On 2/14/2018 at 10:14 PM – Niners trade Eli Harold, LB and overall pick 70 to Rams for Mark Barron, LB and overall pick 87.
  • On 2/14/2018 at 10:29 PM – Lions trade Anthony Zettel, DE to Rams for Rodger Saffold & Samson Ebukam, LB.
  • On 2/14/2018 at 10:51 PM – Panthers trade Preston Smith, LB and Su’a Cravens, LB to Washington for Ryan Kalil, C, Thomas Davis, LB and Zack Sanchez, CB.
  • On 2/15/2018 at 12:39 PM – Bears trade 4th round 107th overall to Dallas for Terrance Williams, WR and 4th round 118th overall.
  • On 2/16/2018 at 1:16 PM – Giants trade 5th round pick 2 to Titans for Kevin Dodd, DE
  • On 2/16/2018 at 8:46 PM – Texans trade Kareem Jackson, CB and Braxton Miller, WR and 6th round pick 180 to Dallas for Byron Jones, S, Cole Beasley, WR and                                                         overall 196.
  • On 2/17/2018 at 2:38 AM – Panthers trade 2nd round pick 56 and conditional 2019 4th rounder to Dallas for Dez Bryant, WR.
  • On 2/17/2018 at 6:04 PM – Dallas trade picks 56, 81 and 174 to Miami for 42, 113 and Ted Larsen,C/G.
  • On 2/18/2018 at 11:00 AM – Texans trade LaTroy Lewis, LB to Tampa Bay for Michael Liedtke, G.
  • On 2/18/2018 at 1:51 PM – Giants trade Eli Apple, CB to Cleveland for 3rd round pick 1.
  • On 2/19/2018 at 10:39 AM – Oakland trades Jihad Ward and ovr. 187 to Vikings for Laquon Treadwell.
  • On 2/19/2018 at 2:09 PM – Washington trade Chase Roullier, C and Jamison Crowder, WR to Chiefs for Dee Ford, LB and Eric Murray, S.
  • On 2/20/2018 at 11:10 AM – Seattle trade Richard Sherman, CB to Vikings for Stephen Weatherly, DE and Aviante Collins, RT.
  • On 2/20/2018 at 5:04 PM – Washington trade Jordan Reed, TE to Denver for Zach Kerr, DE and 4th round pick 10.
  • On 2/20/2018 at 5:13 PM – Seattle trade picks 18 and 82 to Buffalo for 22 and Cordy Glenn, LT.
  • On 2/20/2018 at 6:47 PM – Denver trade overall pick 5 to Oakland for overall pick 9, 3rd round pick 10 and 2019 6th round pick and Jon Feliciano, C.
  • On 2/20/2018 at 6:39 PM – Steelers trade Martavis Bryant, WR and 7th overall 246 to Falcons for Tevin Coleman, RB and overall 256.
  • On 2/21/2018 at 12:03 PM – Eagles trade Jason Peters, LT to Rams for a 5th round pick 162.
  • On 2/21/2018 at 1:18 PM – Arizona trade 7th 254 to the Saints for Zach Strief (potential retire).
  • On 2/21/2018 at 1:56 PM – Buffalo trade Tyrod Taylor, QB to Arizona for 5th overall 154.
  • On 2/21/2018 at 3:56 PM – Raiders trade Bruce Irvin, LB to Green Bay for 6th 189 overall.
  • On 2/22/2018 at 10:59 AM – Vikings trade Cayleb Jones, WR to Denver for 6th 200 overall.
  • On 2/22/2018 at 12:15 PM – Chiefs trade Mitch Morse, C and Chris Conley, WR to Seattle for Malik McDowell, DT and CJ Prosise, RB.
  • On 2/22/2018 at 6:17 PM – Washinton trade Tajae Sharpe, WR to Titans for Arie Kouandjio, RG.
  • On 2/22/2018 at 10:18 PM – Raiders trade Vadal Alexander and overall 227 to Eagles for overall 171 in the 5th.
  • On 2/22/2018 at 10:49 PM – Buccaneers trade Caleb Benenoch, RT to Niners for Jimmie Ward, S.
  • On 2/23/2018 at 3:13 PM – Steelers trade Ramon Foster, OG to Titans for overall 164 and 2019 7th round pick.
  • On 2/23/2018 at 9:19 PM – Giants trade Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB to Arizona for 3rd round pick 33.
  • On 2/23/2018 at 6:29 PM – Seahawks trade Duane Brown to New England for overall 136.
  • On 2/24/2018 at 11:06 AM – Cleveland trade Jason McCourty, CB, 2nd round pick 35, 4th round 126 to Kansas City for Marcus Peters, CB.
  • On 2/25/2018 at 1:04 PM – New England trade Cyrus Jones, CB/RS to Eagles for overall 227.
  • On 2/25/2018 at 4:36 PM – Washington trade Fabian Moreau, CB, Brandon Scherff, RG and 2nd round pick 44 to the Bears for Cre'von Leblanc, CB, Josh Sitton, OG,                                                     Kyle Long, OG, 2nd round pick 39 and 2019 5th round pick.
  • On 2/25/2018 at 8:00 PM – Giants trade 4th pick 2 to Jets for Kelvin Beachum, LT.
  • On 2/26/2018 at 3:03 AM – Bears trade Matthias Farley, S to Colts for Devontae Booker, RB and 4th 125.
  • On 2/26/2018 at 1:26 PM – Bears trade 147 to Denver for Paxton Lynch, QB and overall 165.
  • On 2/26/2018 at 5:54 PM – Raiders trade pick 195 and conditional 2019 4th round to Houston for Derek Newton, RT.
  • On 2/26/2018 at 5:59 PM – Buccaneers trade 7th overall to Miami for 11th overall, 3rd pick 9.
  • On 2/27/2018 at 9:53 PM – Buccaneers trade pick 205 to Arizona for Mike Iupati, LG.
  • On 2/28/2018 at 12:56 PM – Bears trade 8th and 117 overall to Steelers for overall 28, 60 and 2019 first round pick.
  • On 3/01/2018 at 10:00 PM – Giants trade John Jerry, OG to Colts for Matt Jones, RB.

@LuckyNumber11

@bcb1213

@SirA1

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@winitall

@sparky151

@cortes02

@Desperado82

@BowserBroncos

@IDOG_det

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@IrishHooligan00

@samsel23

@ChaRisMa 

@Fragafootball

@mountainpd

@PurpleMugen

@whodatOL

@Deadpulse 

@KingOfTheDot 

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC 

@davidderion

@Forge

@One Punch Man

@Trojan

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What are your favorite 1st, 2nd and 3rd Round picks? Let me know who i should be nominating for some of these draft awards! 

1st round - Denzel Ward by Baltimore.  I think he is a steal at #16.

2nd round - James Washington by New England.  Lasted way longer then anticipated and landing in NE is a great fit.

3rd round - Nick Chubb by Detroit.  I think he would flourish in Detroit and Stafford would not have to carry the offense by himself.

Peace!!!

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What are your favorite 1st, 2nd and 3rd Round picks? Let me know who i should be nominating for some of these draft awards! 

Initial thoughts without seeing team rosters so just based on value excluding Miami Picks

1.Williams, Barkley, Ward

2. Reid, Harrison, Ragnow (like Kirk too)

So far 3. Bates, Rudolph, Baker

Round 1: Lamar Jackson, QB Buffalo Bills 18th overall; Daron Payne, DT LA Chargers 17th overall; 49ers Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB 10th overall

Round 2: Taven Bryan, DT Minnesota Vikings 34th overall; Christian Kirk, WR Denver Broncos 50th overall; Lions Maurice Hurst + Duke Ejiofor
if a combination of picks in round count (fits nicely with AShawn and Ansah).

Round 3: Nick Chubb, RB Detroit Lions so far; Mason Rudolph to back up Dalton is nice too

Best picks IMHO

Round 1 – OLB Harold Landry (GB); CB Denzel Ward (BAL); QB Lamar Jackson (BUF)

Round 2 – DL Taven Bryan (MN); C/G James Daniels (TB); CB Jaire Alexander (NYG)

Round 3 – WR DJ Chark (IND); RB Nick Chubb (DET); QB Mason Rudolph (CIN)

Dolphins Free agency.

RFA Signing

Matt Paradis

Free Agency

Jack Mewhort, Eric Reid

Vontae Davis,Crockett Gilmore

Brice Butler,Vance McDonald

Abry Jones ,Benson Mayowa

Terron Ward

Resigns

Cody Parkey, Anthony Steen, John Denney, Jordan Lucas, De’Veon Smith, Walt Aikens, Jake Brendal, Sam Young

Starting with resigns Dolphins brought back the Kicker and Long snapper. the remaining resigns brought back for depth. Sam Young performed well at Rigth Tackle the last half of last season and will primarily act as a swing tackle Anthony Steen started multiple games at centre and Guard and Walt Aikens brought back for his special teams play.

Looking forward to seeing what De’Veon Smith can bring to camp.

With the dolphins massively handicapped by cap space I had to target specific players with value in mind and knowing I couldn’t compete with the big spenders tried to sign starting players with cheap cap numbers whilst some of the veterans contracts run down should they not get traded.

Dolphins entered free agency with holes along the defensive line at tight end and linebacker. I wanted to fill as many needs as possible before the draft.

Please to get two of my top targeted players in round one of free agency in Mewhort and Reid. Mewhort would come straight in and play Guard at with the value in the contract I think will be one of the top off season moves from any team. the second player brought in Eric Reid will start at Free Safety. We had two Strong Safety’s on the roster in R Jones and TJ McDonald and switching to a primary 4-2-5 D. McDonald, Jones and Reid will all play in main D.

I brought Davis back on a cheap deal to add experience to young Corner back unit and although I was happy with young players on roster including Howard, Tankersley and Lippert they are all still inexperienced.

Although potential is there with AJ Hendy we had no experienced Tight end ps on the roster and so brought in Vance McDonald and Crockett Gilmore. Rumour has it Gilmore is transitioning to a tackle but should he prove his fitness a cheap contract gives us options of where he best suits escpecially working with a young draft pick.

Mayowa and Jones were brought in late on to add depth to roster on 1and 2 year deals both will have an opportunity to compete for starting roles as will Brice Butler. Butler will have the first opportunity to replace Landry who left via free agency.

I am disappointed in missing out on a number of veteran Quarterbacks during free agency mainly because my cap limited me to what I could offer. I avoided the temptation to extend or restructure any contracts to create a short term solution but make my cap situation worse in future years.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Quarterbacks:
Jameis Winston -- Originally on the Buccaneers
Case Keenum -- Signed to compete against Winston for the starting job, and if he loses be premium insurance to suspension or injury concerns.
Ryan Griffin -- Originally on the Buccaneers. Would be very difficult to make the team.

Running Backs:
Demarco Murray -- Traded for Murray to ensure a competent runningback for 2018. 
Peyton Barber -- Retained him as a ERFA and will compete for starting snaps, was very good in the starting role down the line for the Buccs last year.
Racean 'Roc' Thomas -- Really insane balance in high school and did well in his limited games for Auburn, but transferred to Jacksonville State to see a greater role. He still had limited carries, but the lack of wear is seen as a benefit as he produced with what he was given. Has the potential to develop into a starter, in my opinion.
Jaquizz Rodgers -- Has produced well as a spot starter in previous seasons and gives insurance and third down talent to the group.
Josh Ferguson -- Traded for him as the competition for Thomas/Rodgers and the others on the squad. Would have to earn a roster spot.

Full Backs:
Alan Cross -- Originally on the Buccaneers.

Wide Receivers:
Mike Evans: Given an extension.
Chris Godwin: He was my favorite value for wide receiver in the class last year, and I traded DeSean to increase Godwin's playtime. When he played additional snaps last year he shined.
Antonio Callaway: Insanely gifted player with off the field concerns. Traded a 2019 third round pick and the second to last pick of the draft to secure him. If he stays out of trouble (part of the credit card fraud scandal at Florida; and as a 4th round pick money shouldn't be an issue) he has first round talent. The presence of Evans and Godwin and draft position as a day three pick reduces media attention and allows the kid to adjust to the NFL.
Adam Humphries -- Tendered him at no compensation and matched the Rams offer. Roster worthy slot receiver.
Krishawn Hogan/DeAndre Smelter/Bobo Wilson/ Freddie Martino/Devin Lucien: The first two I traded for from the Colts as I liked their potential previously and could compete for a 5th WR spot on rosters imo. The last three were original Buccaneers and will also compete for the roster spot, I think they are all (or most) practice squad eligible.

Tight Ends:
OJ Howard -- Originally on the Buccaneers
Cameron Brate -- I tendered him with a 2nd round and no offers were made, in real life he got a 41mil extension or something crazy like that.
Antony Auclair  - Originally on the Buccaneers

Offensive Line:
The starting 5 will be LT: Donovan Smith LG: Mike Iupati C: James Daniels RG: Ali Marpet RT: Demar Dotson. Dotson and Smith are originally on the Buccaneers, as is Ali Marpet but he will transition back to RG from C. Iupati was acquired in trade and James Daniels is an athletic Iowa technician we grabbed in the second round. A bunch of depth and competition for reserve spots was added with Joe Hawley returning as reserve center, the added reserves are: Will Beatty, LT;  Chaz Green, LG; Marcus Martin, C; Jeremy Vujnovich, RG; Michael Ola, RT.

Defensive Line:
Starters:     5T: Muhammad Wilkerson    1T: Dontari Poe                     3T: Gerald McCoy      9T: Robert Quinn
Reserves:   5T: William Gholston               1T: Stevie Tu'ikolovatu        3T: Henry Anderson   9T: Marcus Davenport

Wilkerson, Anderson and Quinn were acquired in trade, and Poe and Gholston were added in FA where Gholston was originally cut and resigned at a discount. Davenport was our first round pick and his raw athleticism can develop behind Quinn and contribute as needed.

Linebackers:
Essentially the same other than Beckwith was traded to the Titans, and Davante Bond replaces him where they competed for that position last year, but Bond got hurt.

Cornerbacks:
Trumaine Johnson signed to play boundary corner and is a massive upgrade in FA.
Bashad Breeland also joined through FA to play opposite Johnson.
Hargreaves returns to the nickel position, and Ryan Smith and vet minimum resigned Robert McClain round out the group.

Safeties:
Justin Evans returns and is paired with DeShon Elliott, who is a fantastic prospect. Jimmie Ward offers third safety and nickel coverage as well as stop gap for DeShon if he isn't quiet ready, although he lost out for the top defensive back award in college to Fitzpatrick in his only year starting -- he's good. Chris Conte returns for depth, as does Keith Tandy who was resigned for minimum.

Special Teams:
Kicker has been an issue for years for the Buccaneers, so I brought Matt Bryant back from Atlanta for a safe veteran option... but he is 42 so I drafted the other amazing college kicker (Roberto Aguayo being the other) Daniel Carlson to compete for the job. After the failed Aguayo experiment I didn't want to just roll the dice on Carlson, but I believe he will win the job outright and be a hell of a kicker at this level. Bryan Anger returns as the punter. Antonio Callaway (rookie WR from the 4th round) takes to primary kick return duties as he dominated in the role at Florida. Anthony Chickillo was signed as a special teamer who offers depth on defense as well.

Draft Picks:
1. Marcus Davenport, DE UTSA
2. James Daniels, C Iowa
3. DeShon Elliot, S Texas
4. Antonio Callaway, WR Florida
4. Daniel Carlson, K Auburn
5. Racean "Roc" Thomas, RB Jacksonville State

I understand other teams are not finished drafting, but for UDFA, if he isn't drafted, we are looking to sign Martez Carter who I view as a potential Tarik Cohen type to complement the RB corps .

Here be my picks

1.8- Derwin James SS FSU 

1.26- Rashaan Evans WLB Bama

3.65- DJ Chark WR LSU

3.94- Holton Hill CB Texas

4.128- Royce Freeman RB Oregon

5.142- Chris Herndon TE Miami

5.167- Jordan Lasley WR UCLA

6.212- Justin Jones DT NC State

2019 3rd from NYG

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here be my picks for the Giants mate.

With the number 3 pick in the 1ST round the New York Giants select: *Quenton Nelson, LG
With the number 29 pick in the 1ST round the New York Giants select: Sony Michel, RB
With the number 10 pick in the 2ND round the New York Giants select: *Jaire Alexander, CB
With the number 2 pick in the 3RD round the New York Giants select: *Jerome Baker, OLB
With the number 5 pick in the 4TH round the New York Giants select: *RJ McIntosh, 43DT
With the number 35 pick in the 4TH round the New York Giants select: Godwin Igwebuike, FS
With the number 29 pick in the 6TH round the New York Giants select: Siran Neal, SS

2019 first rounder from the Jets.

DENVER BRONCOS 2018 DRAFT CLASS:

#19 - Leighton Vander Esch - ILB - Boise State

#23 - Will Hernandez - RG - UTEP

#50 - Christian Kirk - WR - Texas A&M

#70 - Shaquem Griffin - 34OLB - Central Florida

#71 - Nathan Shepherd - 34DE - Fort Hays State

#99 - Dante Pettis - WR - Washington

#100 - Michael Dickson - P - Texas

#144 - Kalen Ballage - RB - Arizona State

#185 - Will Dissly - TE - Washington

#225 - Kameron Kelly - DB - San Diego State