1980s Thriller - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 4th entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Thriller movie from the 1980s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Wednesday, 4/16/2020 at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE @FinneasGage   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

54 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

The Shining

Die Hard (Yes, it is a Christmas movie)

Mississippi Burning

Fatal Attraction

No Way Out

The Shinning is already in the tourney. Check the thread in the OP for the update brackets

Mississippi Burning  
Blood Simple
Manhunter 
Blade Runner
Aliens

Blade Runner and Aliens is a little bit of a question mark but if most of these are crime dramas Blade Runner fits.  And Aliens is thrilling no doubt, since it got screwed over in Sci Fi and horror.  

Glad to see some support for the amazing film Mississippi Burning, Blood Simple and of course Manhunter.  Blood Simple is a fabulous movie and is better than LA Confidential, not as star studded of a cast but is more interesting.

Not sure if I consider Die Hard or The Untouchables as Thrillers.  I love both movies, but it seems more towards action and drama respectively to me than Thrillers, which is why neither made my list.  I love both of those movies though.