2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

52 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@LuckyNumber11 @Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @jrry32 @samsel23 @mountainpd @MikeT14 @whodatOL @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Juan7637 @rackcs @bcb1213 @mike23md @ny92mike @TedLavie

So listen guys, a lot of you have done these TCMD mocks with mike before and know what's going on with the workbooks. For those of you that havent, that are new here, it is imperative that you respond when tagged in these threads. If you're getting tagged it's most likely important. If you dont know how to do something with the workbooks now is the time to speak up so we can get you the info you need. This mock doesnt work unless each one of us participate and are active throughout the process.

Skiing in Colorado until next Wednesday.  Will get a look at things then.  Questionable if access in the mountains will be good enough.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Skiing in Colorado until next Wednesday.  Will get a look at things then.  Questionable if access in the mountains will be good enough.

Dude enjoy your trip down the mountain don't worry about this stuff I'll get it worked out.

Signed jealous.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

So listen guys, a lot of you have done these TCMD mocks with mike before and know what's going on with the workbooks. For those of you that havent, that are new here, it is imperative that you respond when tagged in these threads. If you're getting tagged it's most likely important. If you dont know how to do something with the workbooks now is the time to speak up so we can get you the info you need. This mock doesnt work unless each one of us participate and are active throughout the process.

I'm responding

21 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No worries guys.  I posted that pretty late was just hoping to catch someone up late.

It's snowing now at the resort.  Should be good tomorrow.   

I should be able to figure out any changes with the workbooks.  Think this is 4 or 5 years for me.  

Amen. I wanna second what @samsel23 said. If you're confused about something or you need help, if you dont ask we wont know. We all want to have fun. If you need help managing your team or doing anything at all, please ask. Everyone here is gonna be willing to help out. The more you learn now, the easier it will be in the future when you do this again. Dont be the guy that doesnt wanna be the guy to ask a question. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

So I fixed my end at least with this workbook.

Give this image a look, I've circled the cells that you need to edit to make an acceptable contract.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPO9bWwk5JS59v90ZHivGkPElBZCzgg3

Yea I'm just going to have to watch the instructional video here in a little while. Each time I adjust a new cell a different pass/fail dance starts going on. I'll get it, I swear.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Yea I'm just going to have to watch the instructional video here in a little while. Each time I adjust a new cell a different pass/fail dance starts going on. I'll get it, I swear.

I'm actually working on some navigation guides with picks to help you guys out...almost done with them.

• Like 2