2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I did two things last night that might of caused it...The first was I linked the available cap to the fa sorting sheet for each team.  Which it worked fine at first glance.  That is when I noticed a team was several million over yet the bids were still being accepted.  Went to review what might be causing it and discovered that going over the cap creates a nasty loop after that I went back to the fa sorting workbook and noticed several teams with the error #N/A and that I had also lost connection with the internet.  So I'm not sure if the loop caused an overload to just how many and how fast it can calculate changes with several linked workbooks in play or if getting kicked of the internet during that time had a hand or not.

Outside of being over the cap and the bids saying that they are within the validation range for it to pass through, I believe the glitch is good.  I'll definitely monitor it when I copy the data over to make sure that the bids are coming in correctly.

@samsel23 If you'll be around during that time I could really use the help.

If any of you guys notice anything that looks like a glitch or an issue once the workbook fully loads let me know.

Just had another glitch with Denver's team @BowserBroncos it's fixed but I think after this round, we are going to have to come up with a different solution.  I really believe that there are just too many links to this current system and with so many people changing bids and or just reviewing stuff it's creating some unwanted issues.

Obviously I don't have the time to do much now, but after this first round I think something must happen...Another glitch at the wrong time could really mess some stuff up.

Spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out the problem, and really never felt that I did it just kinda fixed itself....Which is even scarier because I don't have a quick place I can go to fix it.

May need to put the brakes on round two until I can resolve this, which will likely require new workbooks.  Pretty bummed at all the issues with this years mock, really sorry about this guys.  At this rate, can't see myself doing this again next year, just getting to be too much.

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF@nayad Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB@rackcs Tennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

D.J. Humphries?

PFF grading system didn't care much for him but I believe you are right, without looking.  Heck I'm not even to that point of being able to pull that data from the sorting workbook, scared to touch it to be honest.

• Like 1