2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Okay...so some of you have been reading the "Trade Cap Hit" column Y in sheet "Team Trade Block (Player)" and thinking that is what it would cost to extend the player or what it would cost can't recall the exact way it's being read and can't find it...sorry going off memory which is scary.

Basically all that column is doing is taking the listed cap hit (column S) minus the total signing bonus amount accelerated.  Not sure I helped clear anything up with that but at least you now know what the math is for that column y (Trade Cap Hit) probably should just remove it tbh.

@BowserBroncos You mentioned that you would be willing to take on a second team.

I'm guessing that @FRock24 isn't going to ever get approved..sucks really, but I assume he has his reasons why he won't be approving his membership and doesn't see the need to inform him as to why.  Still not sure why he has a taggable username and can't post, but if I were to give you access to the Bears workbooks could you work with him on it or you even mentioned your wife was a bears fan.  Guess what I'm trying to say is the team is yours if you still want them.  The only thing I ask is that you keep the two teams isolated from each other, meaning no trades between the two or no bidding on the same players within free agency.

Let me know as soon as you can.

• Like 1

So I'm hoping to get the workbook issues fixed sooner than I thought.  My plan is to start working on them tonight in part and will look to have them ready late tomorrow night/Sat morning hours.

@sparky151 these changes are time sensitive so we'll need to find some time tomorrow to work through any adjustments that we talked about the other day soon or I'll have to press on.  Got to have this stuff resolved no later than Saturday.  

Okay so the latest news is that the Bears GM, has decided to leave.  We're working to get him replaced which isn't an issue because I've already gotten several members willing to take on an additional team.  Just being transparent.  Also, if any one else is looking to jump ship please, be respectful enough to do it now and not wait until you damage the team by forgoing the first bidding round of free agency and killing it for the ones that do want to be here.

So again, be respectful enough to the other 30+ members and let me know you're done.  Finding your replacement will be difficult but it'll be even more difficult the longer we wait.  

For the men that want to be here I just wanted to remind you guys of the schedule along with some other notes of importance.

League Office

2020 TCMD Guidelines

GM Mock Draft Schedule

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

We currently have no upcoming deadlines with the exception of the Super Bowl Predictions, which I'll update those that have posted recent ones that have tagged me in the past couple days.

The mock officially starts this Monday at which time I'll be opening the Waiver Wire for the current list of players that have been released.  These guys will remain on waivers for 48 hours.  If not claimed they'll be added to the UFA.

Monday I'll also be adding any ERFA contracts and players to your teams official team roster workbooks.  RFA tendered players will not be added to your roster until after the tender offer sheet section is finalized and teams have either matched or declined offers.

Remember if you're team irl extends a players contract and that the details of that contract are available within the OTC site, you can extend that player using the same details of the irl contract.  You do not need to work these extensions into your workbook but simply post the OTC link detailing the extension.  The deadline for this event is Feb. 2nd midnight est time.

The following list of players (Void options) you'll have until Feb. 2nd midnight est time to post whether or not you'll be retaining them, please post this information in the League Office thread, if you aren't extending their contract I need to know so that the player appears correctly within the fa bid sheets so others can create contracts on them.  

2296 - Tom Brady - QB
2314 - Travis Benjamin - WR
1662 - Mario Addison - 34OLB
2265 - Terrell Suggs - 34OLB
2363 - Troy Hill - CB
2118 - Sam Martin - P

Also, if you guys could let me know of any other issues within the team roster workbooks or if you have any additional information that I could provide in them now is the time to do this.

Currently, the two things that I'll be correcting pertains to the extension sheets and the 2020 sheet which is to attempt to automate the expected APY values as it's something I don't think is even visible to you guys atm.  But this must be correct within the workbooks that you guys update manually to be able to extend contracts for players you acquire via trade.

Again any feedback on this workbook would be helpful.

Team Team Abbr. General Manager Hyperlinks Asst. GM
Arizona Cardinals ARI @LuckyNumber11  
Atlanta Falcons ATL  @Techbert  
Baltimore Ravens BAL @ravens5520  
Buffalo Bills BUF @nayad  
Carolina Panthers CAR @PR  
Chicago Bears CHI    
Cincinnati Bengals CIN @sparky151  
Cleveland Browns CLE @cortes02  
Dallas Cowboys DAL @D82  
Denver Broncos DEN @BowserBroncos @FRock24
Detroit Lions DET @winitall  
Green Bay Packers GB @squire12  
Houston Texans HOU @jch1911  
Indianapolis Colts IND @Counselor  
Jacksonville Jaguars JAC @Trojan  
Kansas City Chiefs KC @samsel23 @TedLavie
Los Angeles Chargers LAC @wwhickok  
Los Angeles Rams LAR @jrry32 @yoinesh123
Miami Dolphins MIA @mountainpd  
Minnesota Vikings MIN @MikeT14  
New Orleans Saints NO @whodatOL  
New England Patriots NE @Deadpulse  
New York Giants NYG @YogiBiz @ny92mike
New York Jets NYJ @KingOfTheDot  
Las Vegas Raiders LVR @DTMW78  
Philadelphia Eagles PHI @EaglesPeteC  
Pittsburgh Steelers PIT @Cbrunn  
San Francisco 49ers SF @Justone2  
Seattle Seahawks SEA @Juan7637  
Tampa Bay Buccaneers TB @rackcs  
Tennessee Titans TEN @bcb1213  
Washington Redskins WAS @mike23md  
  • Like 3

Please double check to make sure I've recorded your prediction of the SB score.  I just saw the one when I looked through the previous pages and that was from BDP who is no longer here.

Also expect to get tagged more when I post to the league.  I won't do this except when I believe the information is important, like deadline changes to the schedule type stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B3VZQjayDhHkFdIckcS5Ctp1Pp8b73TjeTnq8qtZGdQ/edit?usp=sharing

Team Team Abbr. General Manager Hyperlinks Asst. GM Winning Team Win Score Losing Team Loss Score Totals
Arizona Cardinals ARI @LuckyNumber11   SF 34 KC 24 58
Atlanta Falcons ATL @Techbert           0
Baltimore Ravens BAL @ravens5520           0
Buffalo Bills BUF @nayad   SF 27 KC 26 53
Carolina Panthers CAR @PR   SF 24 KC 21 45
Chicago Bears CHI             0
Cincinnati Bengals CIN @sparky151           0
Cleveland Browns CLE @cortes02   KC 41 SF 38 79
Dallas Cowboys DAL @D82           0
Denver Broncos DEN @BowserBroncos @FRock24 KC 17 SF 10 27
Detroit Lions DET @winitall           0
Green Bay Packers GB @squire12           0
Houston Texans HOU @jch1911   SF 31 KC 24 55
Indianapolis Colts IND @Counselor           0
Jacksonville Jaguars JAC @Trojan   KC 52 SF 49 101
Kansas City Chiefs KC @samsel23 @TedLavie KC 31 SF 27 58
Los Angeles Chargers LAC @wwhickok   KC 31 SF 26 57
Los Angeles Rams LAR @jrry32   KC 34 SF 24 58
Miami Dolphins MIA @mountainpd   SF 31 KC 20 51
Minnesota Vikings MIN @MikeT14   SF 35 KC 31 66
New Orleans Saints NO @whodatOL           0
New England Patriots NE @Deadpulse           0
New York Giants NYG @YogiBiz @ny92mike SF 17 KC 10 27
New York Jets NYJ @KingOfTheDot   KC 35 SF 24 59
Las Vegas Raiders LVR @DTMW78   SF 27 KC 24 51
Philadelphia Eagles PHI @EaglesPeteC           0
Pittsburgh Steelers PIT @Cbrunn           0
San Francisco 49ers SF @Justone2           0
Seattle Seahawks SEA @Juan7637           0
Tampa Bay Buccaneers TB @rackcs           0
Tennessee Titans TEN @bcb1213           0
Washington Redskins WAS @mike23md   KC 33 SF 28 61

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @Techbert Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF@nayad Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB@rackcs Tennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md 

Edited by ny92mike

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@BowserBroncos You mentioned that you would be willing to take on a second team.

I'm guessing that @FRock24 isn't going to ever get approved..sucks really, but I assume he has his reasons why he won't be approving his membership and doesn't see the need to inform him as to why.  Still not sure why he has a taggable username and can't post, but if I were to give you access to the Bears workbooks could you work with him on it or you even mentioned your wife was a bears fan.  Guess what I'm trying to say is the team is yours if you still want them.  The only thing I ask is that you keep the two teams isolated from each other, meaning no trades between the two or no bidding on the same players within free agency.

Let me know as soon as you can.

I could manage both no problem.