Official FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Championship Round

Deadpulse

Championship Round  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Sci-Fi vs Thriller

• Die Hard (4)
    • Empire Strikes Back (1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2020 at 08:00 PM

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor - Find & Share  on GIPHY

but seriously, probably gonna take a short break before starting up the TV show series, stay tuned. If I have been tagging you for these threads but you have no interest in a TV version please let me know here. Also, if you know someone who would be interesting in the TV series that I am not tagging let me know that too please. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

Thanks for hosting this endurance battle!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor - Find & Share  on GIPHY

but seriously, probably gonna take a short break before starting up the TV show series, stay tuned. If I have been tagging you for these threads but you have no interest in a TV version please let me know here. Also, if you know someone who would be interesting in the TV series that I am not tagging let me know that too please. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

Are you only counting votes of those tagged individuals?  I've voted in many, but not all.  

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I can trust only 1/3 of the people

Listen, I like Die Hard just as much as the next guy, but...wait, apparently I don't, since some believe it's the greatest movie of all time. Imagine, being at a social event talking about the greatest movies of all time...and then some guy says "Die Hard", and you immediately say "Dude, it's a great movie, but we aren't just talking about Action/Blockbuster movies", hoping that he concedes the point and says "Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't realize you meant EVER, I thought we were talking action movies..."

• Like 1