2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I'm having a hard time getting my roster down to 53, mainly because I need to see how well these younger vets and rookie players fit the scheme.

Anyone else having this problem?  Future mocks we may want to just reduce it down to 70-75 including PS.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I wish the Giants had taken notes of what I was able to do with tcmd.  I don't see the team doing a 10th of what I was able to do.

How do you think I feel as the Bengals? I re-signed Lawson and Jackson in the mock plus added Shaq Barrett, Corey Linsley, and others. Real life Bengals are signing lesser replacements for Lawson and Jackson, then will announce they are out of money and can't afford good O-line upgrades so we'll just have to make do with crud.

Personally I like filling out the roster to 90. While I can guess 45 or so of the final roster, it's fun to let the bottom of the roster guys play Thunderdome for the last spot at a position.

Edited by sparky151
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

How do you think I feel as the Bengals? I re-signed Lawson and Jackson in the mock plus added Shaq Barrett, Corey Linsley, and others. Real life Bengals are signing lesser replacements for Lawson and Jackson, then will announce they are out of money and can't afford good O-line upgrades so we'll just have to make do with crud.

Right...the real giants are already pissing me off for the same reasons.     

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Personally I like filling out the roster to 90. While I can guess 45 or so of the final roster, it's fun to let the bottom of the roster guys play Thunderdome for the last spot at a position.

I think this is the first time i went to 90 and there is like 40-45 spots i am pretty sure how they shake out. For the other ones i purposely created battles between comparable talent and then you have the bottom of the roster where there is some clear cuts but you always have those suprise guys that beat out more well known talent.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Official Rosters are set to edit.  Feel free to adjust the positions and set your 53 man roster.  There is a PS/Inactive option in the status column, that might help sort your 53.

Should have awards posted soon, let me know if you need more time @squire12

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

Do we need to cut to 53?

5 hours ago, Justone2 said:

I think this is the first time i went to 90 and there is like 40-45 spots i am pretty sure how they shake out. For the other ones i purposely created battles between comparable talent and then you have the bottom of the roster where there is some clear cuts but you always have those suprise guys that beat out more well known talent.

Exactly, without seeing these guys in action it's really hard to get down to 53.  I can get it down to 75.

I'll tell you that I'd take the roster I created over what the real team is doing right now.  Dave needs to go.