2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 hours ago, mountainpd said:

How did Saints add Dalton two rounds in a row with the second 10mil per year cheaper?

Not in a row.  First one was a glitch.  A few rounds later, he was still there so I got him for real.

The plan was to sign Gabbert to keep qb warm for Mac Jones.  Signing Dalton that late changed everything.

5 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

Can't update depth chart on official team roster as it's read only, unofficial roster is editable, however it isn't up to date with current players. Any suggestions other than posting it in the depth chart thread?

Only Mike the repair.

18 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Not in a row.  First one was a glitch.  A few rounds later, he was still there so I got him for real.

The plan was to sign Gabbert to keep qb warm for Mac Jones.  Signing Dalton that late changed everything.

Oh gotcha, makes sense now.

6 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

Can't update depth chart on official team roster as it's read only, unofficial roster is editable, however it isn't up to date with current players. Any suggestions other than posting it in the depth chart thread?

We update the unofficial rosters ourselves with player code and name then I just update year 1 salary cap into base salary.

For depth chart purposes I would suggest just listing and typing separately at least that’s what I do. This would also negate the need to do both.

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

We update the unofficial rosters ourselves with player code and name then I just update year 1 salary cap into base salary.

For depth chart purposes I would suggest just listing and typing separately at least that’s what I do. This would also negate the need to do both.

Depth Chart should link to official roster instead of unofficial roster.