TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yep...... But very little is guarenteed, so I am pretty sure you can extend and or restructure him if you want and make it work. That’ll probably be what I do if I don’t deal him 

Eh, that wouldn't be realistic for me to do.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Anyone have an ILB, EDGE, interior DL, Safety, or HB they want to trade?

Since the Dante Fowler thing was so tremendously successful, Jaguars can also be your one stop shop for Interior DLine.  Open to offers on any of them really.  Hit me up with a PM if there's anyone that interests you.

Alright bad news guys.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone this mock draft.  Between the workbooks being a mess of mistakes and them glitching I can't see continuing to send them out again and again only to have to resend them because I keep finding or others keep finding formula errors.  I completely rushed to get them out and clearly did not allow enough time to effectively conduct tests to make sure the formulas were working correctly.  This and the addition of added frustration by them glitching for whatever reason, is unacceptable to me and I don't expect you to put up with it either.

Definitely not my best work.  Time has been an issue for me from the late start on working on this project to being gone a full week and knowing that I'll be gone another full week around the end of this month, the timing of this mock could not have came at a worse time for me.

I haven't even started working on the schedule or the guidelines that include the changes we've made.  

The question came up about updating the rosters to reflect the latest irl transactions but because trading has already been going on the roster will stay the same.  I would suggest that we all just take a step back until I can get everything worked out.  If you guys continue to discuss trades, boredom is going to have you making trades where the value isn't what it should be, just so you can say you're doing something, so honestly it would be best if you stopped negotiating trades this far out.

This postponement is going to be at least two weeks long with a possible start date around the first of the month and perhaps later depending on which week I'll be gone for.  If any of you decide that it isn't worth the wait, I completely understand but please let me know if you won't be participating so that we can attempt to find a replacement when the time comes.

Apologies for this delay but hopefully when it does start we won't have any issues.  I just can't put out a product like this knowing all the issues it has and expect you guys to be cool with it, or myself to ignore it.

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome