TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

otc.

When I go to OTC and the Eagles are at  ~ -16 million and  when I  release Nick Foles their cap space is ~ +2 million.

That is a pretty big difference vs what I see on the workbook, where Foles is released and it still says I'm   -10 million. I don't think the Eagles have made any other moves that would cause that  discrepancy

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

When I go to OTC and the Eagles are at  ~ -16 million and  when I  release Nick Foles their cap space is ~ +2 million.

That is a pretty big difference vs what I see on the workbook, where Foles is released and it still says I'm   -10 million. I don't think the Eagles have made any other moves that would cause that  discrepancy

Are you accounting for the draft class pool? I think that's already built into your cap space. I know it's not that big of a difference, but I think that the rookie pool is already deducted from your cap as well, so that would explain part of the different (probably half, I would imagine). 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Dude what do you want for him. I made an offer come back to me instead of crying about no offers bubba 

There are offers, and I remember you saying something but there was no pm, besides I said multiple times what I would be looking for

But besides that I'll pm you, just know to an afc team that's a contender the price would probably be higher then to say a nfc team or non contender

Just now, Cbrunn said:

There are offers, and I remember you saying something but there was no pm, besides I said multiple times what I would be looking for

But besides that I'll pm you, just know to an afc team that's a contender the price would probably be higher then to say a nfc team or non contender

Ok I am not interested 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You using the workbook that I removed to get that number?

I'm showing with the new ones that I haven't sent out yet as the Eagles having -$1,468,499 which includes the est rookie pool of 4.95 million.

Alright, I'm getting ready to start sending out new workbooks.  Please delete or ignore the previous ones sent out.  

I can't promise that we won't need to do this again, but having you guys navigate them is really the only way to insure that we find all the formula errors, I know its a pain in the ***.

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome