TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

44 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Ah alright.

Well, I hope for the sake of keeping the offseason, more specifically the draft as accurate as possible (plus adding to the fun)... people make the moves in this mock that happen in real life. A few people did it last year. QB moves especially can make a huge impact.

Another major move that was just announced today - Flacco was just traded to Denver. 

But I dont want to trade 2 1st round picks for AB.

3 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Ah alright.

Well, I hope for the sake of keeping the offseason, more specifically the draft as accurate as possible (plus adding to the fun)... people make the moves in this mock that happen in real life. A few people did it last year. QB moves especially can make a huge impact.

Another major move that was just announced today - Flacco was just traded to Denver. 

I would do it for the sake of reality, but I've already agreed to trade that pick that was traded IRL

I'm going to be sending workbooks out tonight via PM.  If you find errors related to formulas not providing the correct info or the data showing incorrect info please message me back.

I'm still working on some public workbooks like the trade block but it will eventually be up soon so dont let that stop you from creating your block.

Guidelines and or instructions for managing your workbook will get posted at a later date.  So if you have questions about them post that here.

Also worth mentioning is that at some point in the up coming weeks.  I'll be gone.  I wish I could say when those dates are but soon.  It would be awesome if I could train someone to do updates during that time and or schedule the draft around that week.

Alright, I need you guys to message me so that I know you are still in this thing.  I'll reply back providing you your workbook.

In the subject line please provide me the name of your team, for example:

TCMD Workbook - New York Giants

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome

@LuckyNumber11

@Forge

@jrry32

@One Punch Man

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@KingOfTheDot

@Deadpulse

@sparky151

@cortes02

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@jch1911

@IrishHooligan00

@BowserBroncos

@SirA1

@samsel23

@daineraider

31 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Alright, I need you guys to message me so that I know you are still in this thing.  I'll reply back providing you your workbook.

In the subject line please provide me the name of your team, for example:

TCMD Workbook - New York Giants

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome

@LuckyNumber11

@Forge

@jrry32

@One Punch Man

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@KingOfTheDot

@Deadpulse

@sparky151

@cortes02

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@jch1911

@IrishHooligan00

@BowserBroncos

@SirA1

@samsel23

@daineraider

Forgot to sort the rosters by position.  So hold off on editing the 2019 sheet.  

Archived