TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

I agree with the team needing to be less than a certain amount of cap space.  Most teams do not restructure contracts unless they need the cap space and are doing so at the expense of future years space.  Since TCMD is a 1 year event, their is less cost to doing restructures.  

My offseason plan. Restructure all the contracts....lol

I think teams should be able to extend rookies in the mock if they can do so in real life. That would be after 3 years for drafted players and 2 for undrafted ones. 

If we're limiting the number of extensions/restructures to 3 per team, then we probably don't need to set a minimum cap limit. 

3 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I think teams should be able to extend rookies in the mock if they can do so in real life. That would be after 3 years for drafted players and 2 for undrafted ones. 

If we're limiting the number of extensions/restructures to 3 per team, then we probably don't need to set a minimum cap limit. 

I was thinking that rookies couldnt be extended for some reason.  Maybe it was because of the 5th year option.  

If they can be extended which I'm good with we should limit really young rookies from signing 5 + year long deals.

Maybe limit those to 3 to 4.

Well this is a first for tcmd.

I postponed this mock to the first or thereabouts thinking that would have given me enough time to get everything in order, and time to get the workbooks corrected.  Unfortunately, time isn't on my side of late.  I completely screwed up by starting this project too late in the year, which will never happen again.  The time I have had to devote to this project has been a complete nightmare with these new workbooks.  Seems like every time I think I've got things worked out with them, I find a whole new list of issues the following day to the point of exhaustion.  The glitch that I mentioned last week is still present with these new workbooks, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.  As much as I hate to do this, both scheduled tcmd mocks are canceled this year.  If something happens from now and a few weeks I'll keep you posted, it would be nice if I could work out just one of them this year, but I'm not making any promises.   

I appreciate you guys being patient with me and hopefully this year doesn't prevent you from joining other tcmd mocks in the future.

If something changes I'll certainly let you guys know, but as of right now I've completely exhausted myself and need to step away from this for a bit.

For you mockers looking for a fix, @NickChowaniec & @EaglesPeteC put on mocks each year and perhaps @BringinDaPain could run another one.

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome

@LuckyNumber11

@Forge

@jrry32

@One Punch Man

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@KingOfTheDot

@Deadpulse

@sparky151

@cortes02

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@jch1911

@IrishHooligan00

@BowserBroncos

@SirA1

@samsel23

@daineraider

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I postponed this mock to the first or thereabouts thinking that would have given me enough time to get everything in order, and time to get the workbooks corrected.  Unfortunately, time isn't on my side of late.  I completely screwed up by starting this project too late in the year, which will never happen again.  The time I have had to devote to this project has been a complete nightmare with these new workbooks.  Seems like every time I think I've got things worked out with them, I find a whole new list of issues the following day to the point of exhaustion.  The glitch that I mentioned last week is still present with these new workbooks, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.  As much as I hate to do this, both scheduled tcmd mocks are canceled this year.  If something happens from now and a few weeks I'll keep you posted, it would be nice if I could work out just one of them this year, but I'm not making any promises.   

I appreciate you guys being patient with me and hopefully this year doesn't prevent you from joining other tcmd mocks in the future.

If something changes I'll certainly let you guys know, but as of right now I've completely exhausted myself and need to step away from this for a bit.

For you mockers looking for a fix, @NickChowaniec & @EaglesPeteC put on mocks each year and perhaps @BringinDaPain could run another one.

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome

@LuckyNumber11

@Forge

@jrry32

@One Punch Man

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@KingOfTheDot

@Deadpulse

@sparky151

@cortes02

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@jch1911

@IrishHooligan00

@BowserBroncos

@SirA1

@samsel23

@daineraider

Love you buddy. Thanks for all you do 

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@D82

@EaglesPeteC

@ny92mike

@mike23md

@Trojan

@winitall

@squire12

@RpMc

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@Justone2

@BringinDaPain

@Dome

@LuckyNumber11

@Forge

@jrry32

@One Punch Man

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@KingOfTheDot

@Deadpulse

@sparky151

@cortes02

@DTMW78

@Cbrunn

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@jch1911

@IrishHooligan00

@BowserBroncos

@SirA1

@samsel23

@daineraider

Noooooooooooooooooooo.

gutted mate. 

Always appreciate your your efforts into trying to delivery this and can’t imagine the work you put in striving to make it better each year.

Im sure if the situation changes in a couple of weeks any mini mock you delivery will be good and there is certainly no expectancy from me.

i will be back in anticipation for your mock next year and hope you can step away and join in another mock which may run and put your feet up a little I know the decision to cancel wouldn’t have been made without frustration with the work you have already put in so respect for that.

Archived