2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

38 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I gotta laugh at some of the contracts given to Bengals castoffs. The Bengals roster last year sucked, err had many opportunities for improvement. Bobby Hart doesn't belong in the NFL. BW Webb doesn't deserve more than vet minimum. Dalton deserves backup money. 

Yet they all got offers in round 3. Madness!

Meh, I'd have to see Dalton's contract. Although, with the other QBs on the market, there's a fair argument that there were better options to pay.

• Like 1

Pretty happy with this haul this round. 

Peyton Barber isn't exactly going to wow anyone, but he's a guy who I think is brilliant to put in a duo with Chase Edmonds. I don't need a bell cow, I don't need a receiving back, I need someone who is reliable. Barber is a guy that I think can give me 500 yards. He's not going to give me exactly what Kenyon Drake would bring, but I think him and Edmonds collectively can give me just that. 

Cameron Fleming is a flyer that I'm taking. He struggled in a run heavy offense in Dallas, but he did well in New England, which is more of a pass leaning offense. We're giving him a one year deal, simply betting on him benefiting from the change of style. We have solid depth, but the hope would be for him to be the starting right tackle and to beat out a few players. This makes my offensive line DJ Humphries-Justin Pugh-AQ Shipley-JR Sweezy-Cameron Fleming. Mason Cole has the potential to really push any of the interior linemen out, Justin Murray provides decent competition for Fleming at right tackle, and I would not be surprised to see Murray the starter. This also improves our depth at left tackle as well. DJ has had injury issues in the past, and Fleming is certainly better than anyone we currently have to back him up. I believe we have been successful in achieving one of our goals this offseason to improve our offensive line. 

Mychal Kendricks will be playing ILB next to Jordan Hicks. That's a position we certainly needed to improve. Haason Reddick really hasn't been good, to the point that we have moved him to OLB. Kendricks had a decent year coming off of injury. Bringing him in should give Hicks a decent partner, so he shouldn't be leaned on as heavily as he was this last year. We should likely look to add one more linebacker, but this undoubtedly is an improvement on what we had before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

****FREE AGENT BIDDING ROUND 3 RESULTS****

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF @squire12 Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB @whodatOLTennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md

Team rosters are updated with the recent signings and your fa transaction workbook is back up....

Round 4 prices drop another 10%.

• Like 1

Didn't sign anyone this round but depth guy

But as much as I liked Bobby okereke, I got other plans to fill that mark Baron role in out defense, and wanted to get bush on the field as much as possible

Greg little gives me a potential LT, who can sit a year and learn from AV, that doesn't mean we won't sign AV next year

Or he can maybe earn the RT job which is a battle between, Zach banner, Chuck okorafor, and now Greg little

Really like this round for the Saints. Finally got all 3 of my targets, who all will play a situational role for us. B.J. Goodson will be our MLB in a 4-3 on rushing downs. Austin Johnson will provide some experience while still beeing only 25 years old. He will battle with Tuttle for the starting NT position and help our run defense as well. B.W. Webb might be a more controversial pick up, but I still believe in him as a our dime corner. He had a down year last year, but was forced to play a lot on the outside. We're set there and he will be strictly forced to play in dime packages.

I am getting close to my roster limit so still looking to shift some guys.

Would rather gather some picks but happy because of the number of players i have do a pick swap involving a player.

I have updated trade block to include trading either Eric Rowe or Bobby McCain.

Looking to acquire young running back/slot receiver 

Edited by mountainpd