Nightless Mini Mafia - Ratio is 2:1 - Day Six ends Tuesday at 8pm EST

Dome

Day Zero

*clop* *flap* *clop* *flap* *clop* *flap* 

The captain made his way out to the deck to look his mutinous crew in the eyes.

”YAAAAARRRRG!” he proclaimed! “Who among ye is prepared to mutiny? I be hearin the whispers at night! Let’s settle this now! Show your faces and prepare to die like a sailor should!”

The captain pulled a lever and a wooden plank fell into place, creating a short walkway to the forever blue abyss. 

“You!” the captain pointed his hook at a man “Walk or I’ll tear ye from limb to limb!”

The man followed the order. He walked to the end of the plank and plunged into the icy waters below. He died. A good pirate is dead.

Two rough looking pirates looked at each other across the deck and smiled, two others began rocking back and forth and salivating, the rest looked scared.

Page 8 - D1 - MWil the Cannibal was Lynched 
Page 11 - D2 - Malf the Good Pirate was lynched 
Page 13 - D3 Nacho the Mutineer was lynched
Page 14 - D4 Deadpulse the Mutineer was lynched 
Page 15 - D5 Gopher the Good Pirate was lynched

Final Setup Info 

4:2:2 starting ratio - Four Good Pirates, Two Mutineers, Two Cannibals 

There are no abilities in this game. All players have their vote and nothing else.  

Signup List:

@Pickle Rick

@Malfatron

@MWil23

@gopherwrestler

@The Orca

@skywindO2

@Deadpulse

@TheKillerNacho 

Edited by Dome

Rules:

Standard mafia rules apply. You all know how to play.

Don’t play PM games or try to lolclear yourself based on some bull**** I sent you. I will wreck you and/or punish your team.

Dont talk to anybody about the game outside this thread unless I give you permission.

Dont edit your post to change a vote, that’s ****ed up.

Votes with time stamps at :59 count. Ones at :00 do not.

If there is a tie at the deadline, scum gets to decide the lynch between the tied players or a player with zero votes.

Do not tie at the deadline.

Tag list

@ET80 @Dome @The Orca @Whicker @MWil23 @Pickle Rick @Nazgul @squire12 @TheKillerNacho @SwAg @JoshstraDaymus @Malfatron @swoosh @bcb1213 @Blue @Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Raves @Forge @theuntouchable @gopherwrestler @Hockey5djh @Shady Slim @Dr LBC @Slappy Mc @DrDoomIQ @MD4L @Deadpulse @kingseanjohn @rackcs @11sanchez11 @wolfeyestrk @MKnight82 @Hockey5djh @RandyMossIsBoss @Xmad @FinneasGage

Edited by Dome