2017-18 NBA Preseason Thread

TheRealMcCoy

The Raptors will use a "zero tolerance" policy for Bruno Caboclo this season according to Josh Lewenberg of TSN.
Bruno had some behavioural issues in the G-League last season and was removed from the Brazilian National Team this summer after refusing to enter a game. The 21-year-old project is on thin ice in Toronto and it sounds like the team is losing patience. He'll need a monster training camp to have a shot at minutes this season.

Dun Dun Dun...

6 hours ago, mm6492 said:

Watching a little of the Sixers inter squad scrimmage. Simmons looks real good. Can't wait to see this team play all together. 

Simmons feel is great. Dude is gonna kill it as a facilitator.

Fultz's jump shot was all types of ugly though. I'm not sure what is going on there.

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Simmons feel is great. Dude is gonna kill it as a facilitator.

Fultz's jump shot was all types of ugly though. I'm not sure what is going on there.

His free throw form is hideous 

Missed the pre-season game for the Wolves, was watching college football. I generally don't pay that much attention to the NBA until the T-Wolves are on TV for regular season and the Wild aren't playing. Still, this Timberwolves team is one that I'm the most interested in, probably ever.

(yes, I did realize that I used all three forms of the team name)

Archived