2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@LuckyNumber11 @BringinDaPain @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @samsel23 @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @mike23md

@Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @TedLavie @MikeT14 @YogiBiz @Juan7637 @rackcs @wwhickok 

I've got some minor formulas that I want to correct but these workbooks are 99.9% done.

So tag me when you're ready to receive them...This tag will serve as your official notification that you're in.  If I don't receive the tag by Jan 27th, we'll look to replace you.

Thanks.

@ny92mike We will see how this goes

So while doing some last minute things I noticed the salary caps looks off since this last roster pull at least for the Giants roster.  Went from having over 60 million to 41m.  The previous rosters was under 51, but 20 million seems like a big jump for only adding a few low value players, so when you get them give it a look you might be able to help me figure out the issue.

I think it has something to do with calculating the base guarantees into the cap which I don't think it should be but please give them a look so I can get this fixed asap.  So if any of you cap gurus could take a look it would be much appreciated.

I'll also be redoing the restructure allotments because several teams have extended contracts and add new players to their rosters since the last update.

If you guys see some issues please let me know.  Post this and questions you have in the forum as it might address other member issues as well.