2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

IMPORTANT READ

If you guys have questions about any of this ask now, deadlines are rapidly approaching.

EASTERN TIME ZONE

Phase 1

• ERFA Designation Deadline - Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

• RFA Tender Designation Deadline -  Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

• Franchise/Transition Tag Deadline -  Fri, Feb. 7th @ 11pm

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Sat, Feb. 8th @ 9pm

• FA Bidding Results - Sat, Feb 8th @ 11pm

• Note:  1st round announcement may exceed 11pm

On 2/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, ny92mike said:

Arizona CardinalsARI@LuckyNumber11 Atlanta FalconsATL @EaglesPeteC  Baltimore RavensBAL@ravens5520 Buffalo BillsBUF@nayad Carolina PanthersCAR@PR Chicago BearsCHI @BowserBroncos  Cincinnati BengalsCIN@sparky151 Cleveland BrownsCLE@cortes02 Dallas CowboysDAL@D82 Denver BroncosDEN@BowserBroncos@FRock24Detroit LionsDET@winitall Green Bay PackersGB@squire12 Houston TexansHOU@jch1911 Indianapolis ColtsIND@Counselor Jacksonville JaguarsJAC@Trojan Kansas City ChiefsKC@samsel23@TedLavieLos Angeles ChargersLAC@wwhickok Los Angeles RamsLAR@jrry32@yoinesh123Miami DolphinsMIA@mountainpd Minnesota VikingsMIN@MikeT14 New Orleans SaintsNO@whodatOL New England PatriotsNE@Deadpulse New York GiantsNYG@YogiBiz@ny92mikeNew York JetsNYJ@KingOfTheDot Las Vegas RaidersLVR@DTMW78 Philadelphia EaglesPHI@EaglesPeteC Pittsburgh SteelersPIT@Cbrunn San Francisco 49ersSF@Justone2 Seattle SeahawksSEA@Juan7637 Tampa Bay BuccaneersTB@rackcs Tennessee TitansTEN@bcb1213 Washington RedskinsWAS@mike23md 

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

Prince gives us a very good #2 to go along with Patrick Peterson, and can be a #1 if Peterson struggles like he did a bit last year. We'll get Robert Alford back from injury and move him into the slot or safety. It gives us a much deeper secondary, and after last year we need to redo a bit of our defense. So this takes a lot of pressure off both Peterson and Budda. The price wasn't too steep, felt like it was a move too good to pass up. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Prince gives us a very good #2 to go along with Patrick Peterson, and can be a #1 if Peterson struggles like he did a bit last year. We'll get Robert Alford back from injury and move him into the slot or safety. It gives us a much deeper secondary, and after last year we need to redo a bit of our defense. So this takes a lot of pressure off both Peterson and Budda. The price wasn't too steep, felt like it was a move too good to pass up. 

Glad to do business. For Chicago, Prince did not fit on Chuck Pagano's system and with Tre Roberson coming from CFL he would end up a cap casualty. Denver had interest in reunite Prince with Fangio, but can't trade with Chicago. The Bears did not had a pick in 1st, 3rd and 4th round. Now manage to be able to pick 3 times inside the top 120 picks of the draft.

• Like 1

Morning Gents

Still trying to acquire to trade block players before free agency and still want to likewise shift some of my trade block so i can target correct players.

happy to accept offers on players and have players or pick swaps in deal.

Three players who have garnished most interest are 

J Rosen, C Tankersley and C Harris so send me your best offers and i want to shift two of them today.

20 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:
20 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Can anyone confirm if the section where it says Targeted by  another team is working? 

I don't think so. All my bids (for either Denver or Chicago don't say nothing if another team is bidding on them)

I don't think this is working still.  A players who I plan on placing a FA bid on that I think will be popular are showing no other bids. 

@ny92mike

Is this field in the workbooks working or are the players I'm targeting not as popular as I thought they would be?

Is anyone else not seeing other teams bidding on their players?

Peace!!!

Edited by cortes02

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 7:47 PM, wwhickok said:
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 7:30 PM, samsel23 said:

Some of those guys not getting a tag is crazy,  people need to get in here

Hunter Henry is hitting FA

24 HOURS LATER...….

LAC places Non-Exclusive Franchise Tag on:

TE Hunter Henry - 1003

Image result for LIES GIF

Peace!!!

• Like 2